CHAPTER 2

Hermione POV

I can't believe it I'm Hermione Granger. So that wasn't a dream I really did get reincarnated and in one of my favorite books and movies. I can change so much now I'm here I can save everyone.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" asked my mother.

"Yes sorry I guess I'm just in shock that I don't remember anything." I reply.

"Yes, I guess that is quite the shock. We should getting going now visiting hours are going to be up soon." My father said.

"Goodnight Darling." Both my mother and father said.

"Goodnight get home safe." I reply before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Time Skip

I wake up to the morning sun coming through my hospital room window, and just in time the doctor walked in followed by my parents.

"Good Morning Miss. Hermione. How are you feeling this morning?" asked my doctor.

"Good Morning, Other than not remembering anything that what I was told about yesterday everything is good." I answered.

"Well that's great. Let me just check everything out then we will get you out of here." Said the doctor.

The doctor checks my vitals and making sure that everything is in order.

"Well everything looks good. let me go give the paperwork to the front. You can go ahead and get ready. When you're done go ahead to the front to sign out and you may go." Said the Doctor.

"Thank you so much for your help Doctor." My mother replied.

 The Doctor and my father both left the room leaving only my mother and I. She then removes a bag from her arm and took out a gray skirt along with a white button up shirt. Not really my style but we will get new clothes later.

"Okay Sweat heart lets get you dressed so we can go home." my mother said helping me get ready.

Once I was done getting ready my mother and I walked out meeting my father at the front desk.

"Are you guys ready to go? I already signed you out." Stated my father.

"Yup already." aid replied.

We left the hospital heading to my new home.

Time Skip

We pull up to a nice two story home.

"Welcome home Sweetie. Let's go in and I will show you your room." mom said getting out of the car.

we all get out of the car and walk in to the house. I follow mom up the stares and dow the hall until we reach a door with a sign that saids 'Hermione's Room'. Mom opens the door and we walk in to a light purple room with lots of books.

"Here is your room. Why don't you relax and read I will go and get lunch ready and bring it up to you." stated my mom.

"That sound wonderful mom. Thank you."I reply grabbing a book from the bookshelf and laying done on the bed as my mother walks out of the room.

I can't focus on the book all I can think about is everything that has happened so far. I get up from my bed and walk over to my desk too make a list of what I need to do before Hogwarts. First thing first is I need to get a new wardrobe because Hermione and my taste in fashion does not match. where she doesn't really have a fashion taste I'm more into grunge type of fashion. I also need to do something about her frizzy hair. As I finish making my list of things that I need my mother walks into my room with a bowl of soup.

"What are you doing sweetheart? Also here is your lunch." she said placing the soup on my desk.

"I'm just making a list of things that I need to do." I reply 

"Oh like what?"

"I would like to get some new clothes and I would also like to get product for my hair to make its less frizz."

" That great honey I have been trying to do this stuff with you. We can have a mom and daughter day. oh I can't wait let's go tomorrow." mom states excitedly.

"That sound great mom. I love that idea."I said giving my mom hug.

Mom returns my hug then walks out of my room. I finish my lunch and look at the calendar looking at the date seeing that I have about two weeks until I get my Hogwarts. that should give me enough time to get everything under control. I lay in bed trying to figure out what were these other gift that were given to me until it was time for dinner. after dinner I look through some of the books learning that I can speak and read different languages such as Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, and Bulgarian. After figuring out that I can I speak and read multiple languages I decided to go to bed knowing tomorrow is going to be a busy day.