Chapter 5

Walking into to the wall with Professor Snape leading us.

"we will stop at Gringotts to have your money change into our currency." Professor Snape said walking towards a large white building.

"Your currency?" Asked my dad

"Yes, there is Galleon, Sickle and Knut. There is 17 sickle in a galleon and 29 knut in a sickle. When we get to Gringotts we will have to open a vault for Miss. Granger. " Replied Professor Snape.

"Excuse me sir but is there a way to see if there is any other wizards in my family history?" I asked knowing that there is an inherent test that will tell me it there is any other wizard in the family.

"Yes, there is an inherent test you make take for a price and it will tell you all your history." Answered Professor Snape

"Can I please get the inherent test done?" I asked my parents.

"we have to see how much it is first honey." my dad said.

as we get closer to the big white building you can see the goblin warriors guarding the door. In big letters it's there is the famous Gringotts warning poem.

Enter, stranger, but take heed 

Of what awaits the sin of greed,

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn,

So if you seek beneath our floors,

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware 

Of finding more than treasure there.

"What is that by the doors?" question my mom looking a little worried.

"Those would be goblins they run Gringotts." Answered Professor Snape walking through the door of Gringotts and heading to the teller goblin that is sitting at a high table.

"Yes?" question the goblin 

"we need to open a vault fro Miss. Ganger." Professor Snape Tod the goblin in a board tone.

"is there a specific goblin you want as an account manger?" Question the goblin.

" Hello, sir goblin Im Hermione Granger I would like it if you were my account manager." I answered  the goblin teller. Shocking not only him but Professor Snape with my kindness.

" Merry meet Miss. Granger I am Sharpfang I shall be your account manager lets us take this into an office." Goblin Sharpfang said.

" I shall wait here." Professor Snape said waiting at the entrance of Gringotts as we walk down a hallway to the office.

Once we get into the office we all sit in front of a big oak desk while sharpfang takes a seat behind the desk.

"Please take a. seat." Sharpfang said gesturing to the three chairs that sat infant of the big oak desk.

"Thank you." I said taking a seat with my parents. 

"Now on to business. you said you where here to open an Wizarding account and maybe get an inherent test done is this correct?" Sharpfang question looking towards me waiting for an answer.

"Yes that I correct. I will also need to exchange my muggle money. I answered ready to start my new life as a witch.

"Ok, let's exchange the money first." Sharpfang said.

"I have a muggle account can I transfer half of the money into a Wizarding account?" I asked Sharpfang knowing that Hermione's  grandfather on her mothers side left her a lot of money along with her grandmother on her father's side.