Chapter 4

today is the day that one of the teacher comes and talks to my parents and I about Hogwarts. I wake up early I was so excited and I could not sleep so I decide I would get up and make breakfast for my parents. After getting ready I head down stairs to get started on making some pancakes. by the time I'm done cooking ups some eggs and bacon to go with the pancakes both of my parents are up.

"Good morning, what's all this?" my mother asked me.

"I decided to make breakfast as a thank you for yesterday." I replied serving up the breakfast.

"Well thank you sweetheart. you didn't have to do this." my father said.

As we finished cleaning up breakfast there is a knock on the front door.

knock knock

"I will get it." I said knowing it has to be someone one from Hogwarts.

I open the door and there stands the youngest portion master Severus Snape.

"Hello sir, is there something I can help you with?" I asked waiting for his reply .

" Yes,  Hello, you must be Miss.Granger, my name is Severus Snape I'ma teacher at a privet school. I need to speak to you and your parents about you getting accepted to our school." He said.

"Ok please come in and take a seat I will go get my parents." I said taking him to the living room then went to the kitchen where my parents are cleaning up from breakfast.

"Who was at the door." my father asked putting the dishes away.

"A teacher from a private school saying I got accepted in too. He is waiting in the living room." I replied putting the kettle on and getting some cookies to serve to our guest.

"That great honey we will meet you out there." my dad said as he and my mom walked into the living room. 

once the kettle was done I poured the tea in to some cups and brought them and the cookies out to our guest.

"Here we go some tea and cookies." I said setting them down on the table and sitting next to my parents.

"As I was saying, has anything strange happened that you couldn't explain." Professor Snape asked looking to me for an answer.

Thinking back through Hermione's or now my memories and saw that I did do things that would be strange to any normal people like making all of my teachers hair fall out.

"Yes sir. I once made my teacher bald." I answered probably  looking embarrassed because I feel it.

" I remember that. Know one knew what happened. that was you hahah!" My dad said laughing at he recalled having to pick me up from school and my teacher standing there with me not looking very happy.

"it wasn't my fault she the one who wouldn't let me read my book." I said embarrassed.

"Guys we have a guest." my mom said getting our attention back on topic.

"Sorry about that sir, but yes something strange has happened." I apologize to Professor Snape.

"that is what we call accidental magic. It happens when a magical child is feel a great deal of emotions."said Professor Snape.

"Ok than what happens now?"questioned my mother.

 "if you would allow Miss.Granger to attend Hogwarts then we will go to Diagon Ally to get the need supples that is on that list."Professor Snape answered handing me my Hogwarts letter.

"I don't know, what do you think honey?" my mother asked my dad.

"oh please please let me go imagine all I could learn." I interrupted my parents.

"I think that it is a good idea to let her go so she can learn to get her powers under control." my dad said patting my head.

"well ok that is fine you can go sweetheart." my mother replied looking at me.

"Yes! thank you so much mom and dad." I said hugging my parents.

"ok so when can we go get my supplies." I asked Professor Snape.

"we can go now if you would like." Professor Snape answered 

"please mom and dad can we go now so that I can study the books before school starts." I asked my parents hoping to get a yes as there answer.

"I think that is a good idea sweetheart let's go." my mom said . 

"well then let us go." said Professor Snape.

Time skip

We arrived at The Leaky Cauldron an old run down bar.

"where are we?" Questioned my dad looking around.

"This is The Leaky Cauldron. It's leads to the entrance to Diagon ally." Professor Snape answered leading us to the back of the bar towards a brick wall.

 Once there he tapped his wand In a pattern along the wall. Soon the bricks started to move and open up to reveal Diagon ally and let me tell you that the books and movies did this no justice.