001

Tayler POV
I sat in my bathroom on the floor wondering why everything is going so bad. All this hate is getting to me and i've been very stress lately. Me and Charly broke up a couple days ago and I just need a break from everything. Imma tell everyone tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm not sure yet, I'll tell them eventually.

I then heard two knocks and looked up. I saw Markell standing by the door frame with Nate and the twins. Markell smiled at me lightly as the others walked towards me. Nate stood in front of me with his hand out and I took it. He pulled me up and I gave him a hug.

Nate: "Everything is gonna be alright. Take a break if you have too." He said and I nodded.

Once we let go of the hug. I gave both the twins a side hug when they came up to me. Then all 4 of us walked up to where Markell was and they walked past him. He stood there and smiled at me as the others walk towards the kitchen downstairs. I open my arms for a hug but he just patted my shoulder and walked away.

I raised an eyebrow at him and watched as he walked away. But he stopped and looked at me making a funny face. I started laughing a little as he turned around and walked away. I followed behind him and the others.

When we got downstairs I said hello to everyone and sat down at the table. We then ate dinner and said grace. As we ate we started talking and laughing enjoying the peace. Until Chase pointed out that Markell hadn't said anything the whole time. So everyone got quite and looked at Markell who was still looking out the window.

Chase: "Markell, you good?" He asked

Markell: "Yea, just not hungry anymore. Is it ok if I leave the table? I don't wanna ruin y'alls fun." He said finally looking at everyone.

Kelianne: "Yea, you can leave. You don't have to ask!?!?!" She said as he got up.

Markell: "Ok, thank you. And I wanted to make sure because I didn't want to seem rude." He said then left the room.

It was now quite and nobody knew what to do or say. But I had one question to ask tho.

Tayler: "Is he ok? Did anything happen while I was upstairs?" I asked and everyone looked away.

Everyone except Kelianne, she had tears in her eyes. She looked at me and tried to smile at me but failed. She then broke down crying and that's when I heard a few sniffles from everyone else. Which confused me, like what the hell happened?

Tayler: "What's going on? Why is everyone crying? What happened to Markell?" I asked getting frustrated.

Aisha: "Markell was raped a couple days ago and he was feeling sick. So he went to the doctor today and found out he was pregnant. With twins, sad part is he doesn't know who the father is. He thinks he knows but isn't sure so he's gonna take a DNA test tomorrow." She said

Nate: "He was gonna tell you when it was the five of us but you looked out of it so he didn't tell you." He said

Tayler: "Why hadn't any of you told me days ago? Huh?" I asked getting angry now.

Kelianne: "He didn't want any of us saying anything. He wanted to tell u himself." She said as she sniffed.

Tayler: "Ugh..... Markell! No wonder he was so quiet around me whenever I came into the room. Or whenever we went somewhere together. Ok... I'll see you guys later. Good night!" I said getting up and walking away.

Nate: "Tayler.... TAYLER!!!" He yelled but I ran to Markell's room.

When I got there the door was locked and crying can be heard on the other side of the door. I waited a little before knocking, he didn't say anything for a while. But shuffling could be heard and then the door unlocked.I opened the door and walked in seeing him climb back into bed.

He then brought his knees to his chest and laid his head on it facing the rainy window. I closed the door and took off my shoes. I then walked over to his bed and sat on the left side. He the turned to me and he had puffy eyes and stained cheeks.

Markell: "Hey Tayler!" He said, his voice cracking a little.

Tayler: "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you go through this. We all could, there's no need to do this on ur own." I said.

Markell: "Because you had just broken up with Charly and you had a lot of things going on. I didn't wanna put more pressure on you, so I didn't tell u." He said.

Tayler: "Well now your gonna have my help even when I'm at my worst. Along with the others, so don't be afraid to ask for help. Ok?" I said.

He nodded his head and laid his head on my shoulder. He yawned and so I pulled him into me and lifted up the blanket. I then put it over us and we fell asleep like that. Hopefully by tomorrow everything will be ok.

Tbc...