012

Markell

It was cold, everything was cold. It was dark and I didn't know where I was. So I walked, I wanted to get out and go home with the others. With Tayler, and the babies. My babies.

I looked at my stomach and the belly bump wasn't there no more. That's when I realized something was in my hands. I looked next to me and saw two young man next to me. That's when I realized that we're dead. That we had left Tayler behind all alone.

And just like that I heard his cries. An image appeared in front of our eyes and it was showing what was happening to Tayler. I let go of the boys hand and gasp at the sight. I covered my face as I started crying.

I then felt two pairs of arms wrap around me. My knees went weak and we all went down. They were trying to calm me down as I continued to watch the scene in front of me. I then heard Nate's voice.

Nate: "Hey, hey... It's ok. He'll be ok and so will the three of you." He said appearing in front of me.

I reached out to him for a hug and he smiled. He squat down in front of me and hugged me. I then felt two extra pairs of arms wrap around us. I then felt better, calm, I let go and asked Nate something.

Markell: "Are you here to take us?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and smiled.

Nate: "No I'm here to bring you back to Tayler. I was sent here as your kids guardian angel. So you'll see me again, often." He said as he jokingly winked at me.

I breathlessly laughed at him and felt another presence. I looked behind Nate and saw someone else. He seemed familiar and comforting. I then felt a tug on both my arms.

I looked down and realized the twins were still here. I smiled lightly at them as they pointed and smiled at Nate. I nodded and they let go walking towards him. Once they were with him they all faded away and I sadly smile.

"So what's gonna happen now?" I asked my angel.

"Your gonna go back to your lover." He said moving out the way so I can see Tayler.

"Tayler.." I sobbed out as I fell to my knees.

"Hey, it's ok. He's ok I promise you. If you want to see him again just relax and I'll take care of everything. But once you go back you'll be in extreme pain." He said as he laid me on my back.

"Ok.." I said as I felt sleepy.

"Relax, ok. You'll be just fine. I promise.." He said as I feel my muscles loosen.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

"Yes you will, but not for a long while." He said.

"Thank you... Micheal." I said and slowly went to sleep.

Hearing him say.

"Your welcome Markell, we'll meet again soon."

I smiled at that but it then faded when I started to feel a huge amount of pain in my stomach. I then screamed and called out for Tayler. He's the only one who I feel comfortable around besides Noah and a couple others.

Markell: "TAYLER..." I yelled hoping he's near.

The next thing I know is that I passed out.

Tayler

I looked behind me and watched as Markell's chest goes up in down from the doorway. He was breathing heavy and his body shook to no advil. But you can't see what the doctors were doing or what's going on with the babys due to it being so noisy.

I took a step forward but was stopped when someone pressed their hand against my chest. I looked at the arm and then who it came from only to see Jeff shaking his head no. I looked at him with pleading eyes as I grabbed his wrist.

He tightened his grip on my shirt not moving a muscle. He knows that he won't be able to stop me by himself. But still kept his grip on my shirt. I then felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Noah. I sigh and let go of Jeff's hand.

He loosened his grip and let go. Noah did the same and I sat in one of the chairs. Everyone else looked  worried or scared about the situation. I was beyond scared I was hurting because we had just confessed our feelings last night.

But what scared me the most about this is Markell not making it to see the twins grow up. Or losing him and the babies all together. Or not being able to get in one knee asking him to marry me. And I just don't know what I'll do if I find out he die's in that hospital bed with my own two eyes.

Cody: "He's gonna be ok, I'm sure of it." He said as he touched my shoulder.

That's when I immediately broke down. I was scared of losing Markell. But I was in pain as well by the thought of losing the love of my life and our children.

TBC...