007

Markell

Me and Michael just arrived at the place. It was a nice restaurant that was built a couple weeks ago. I've been wanting to go here since its been open but never had the chance to go. But now I'll be able to go thanks to THE Michael B. Jordan. Anyways, he opened the door for me and helped me out the car. I smiled and said thank you as he shut the door. We then walked in and got seated by the windows. Once we were seated I get a call from Kelianne. I excuse myself and answer the call kinda worried.

Markell: "Kelianne? What's wrong?" I asked as soon as I picked up.

Kelianne: "Tayler is on his way over there with the tank. He's very angry and I think you should turn off your location and make sure that you and Michael are safe or just wait outside for Tayler and try to calm him down. We're on our way there." She said kinda fast but I still was able to understand her.

Markell: "Ok, uh, um.... Alright, I'll try and see if he'll listen to me if he doesn't your gonna have to stop him. Alright?" I said kinda nervous.

Kelianne: "Ok, see you soon." She said.

Markell: "See ya soon." I said and than hung up.

And as soon as I put my phone away the ground started to shake a little bit. That's when I knew Tayler was outside already. So I rushed outside and look upon the tank as it stops in front of the building. I waited til the tank lid opened and Tayler was standing right there. And he eventually did that and I sigh a little to myself.

Markell: "Tayler!!!! Why do you have the tank here? What's wrong buddy?" I yelled out.

He didn't say nothing. I looked around and saw a crowd start to form around us. I looked back up at Tayler who now was getting out of the tank and coming towards me. I was a little nervous about what he was gonna do but I stood still. Once he was in front of me he looked me in the eye and said.

Tayler: "No... I'm not ok. I need a friend right now and your pregnant. I know I'm not the father but I feel the need to be with you at all times and make sure your ok. Plus, we made a promise to each other. Remember?? So why are you with him?" He asked sounding hurt but like he's trying to get some sort of point across.

I then looked at Michael and then back at him. I then looked at my feet trying to figure out how to answer. I didn't know what yo say to be honest. Cause it feels like I'm in a position to choose between who I love when I know that's not what's going on. Even if it was me and Michael aren't together. Its just a brunch, nothing more nothing less. Plus I've been in love with Tayler for the longest that doesn't mean imma just choose him right away. He just got out of a break up. But it doesn't mean I won't stop loving him and helping him even if I am pregnant. That's what's important to me its him but I have to put my baby first now.

I have to put my baby first.

Markell: "We're doing brunch... Nothing more, nothing less. And yes I remember our promise. How could I forget Tayler? I was there. Plus I wouldn't leave your side as your friend even if you asked me to. Cause that's how I am with my friends, plus you have to keep your end of the promise. Remember, Tayler?" I said as I had my hands on his chest and his on each side of me.

Tayler: "Yes, I remember. But..." He started.

Markell: "Good, now I need you to clam down Tay. Me and Michael aren't going out. So please take the tank back to the compound and relax. I'll be home in a couple of hours. Ok?" I said looking up at him.