011

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ this does contain mentions if suicide and rape in this chapter.

Tayler

Me and Markell we're in my bed now. But he was on his back and I was on top of him. No I wasn't gonna take advantage of him like Chase did. I'll wait until he says I can before I do anything.

At the moment he looks shocked but he also looks flustered. I smile at that and kiss his cheek. He was adorable and cute when he was flustered. Or doing anything for that matter. I moved from between his legs and grabbed some clothes for us.

I heard a small whine from the bed. I looked and saw that Markell was pouting. I lightly smiled at him and walked over to him. I put on a pair of boxers he had in my room. Along with a shirt and an oversized shirt for him to wear. I then put on underwear and shorts but no shirt.

I helped him sit up and moved him to the top of the bed. I put him under the covers and was about to go to the other side when he grabbed my arm. I looked him in the eyes and could tell he wanted to do it but today isn't a good day for it. Plus, I knew he was joking earlier anyways and I don't wanna hurt him or the babies so I didn't do it.

I rested my head against his and crest his cheek. I softly kissed his lips and said.

Tayler: "I love you Markell. No matter what happens I'll always love you. I'll gladly help you through this even if I'm in pain. Cause that's how much I care for you. Today was just too much and ion wanna hurt you or the babies. Plus I wanna do it when your fully able to enjoy it and not have two children inside you. But I just want to know do you feel the same?" I said as I back away to see his reaction.

He had tears in his eyes. But he also has a small smile on his face as he nodded his head yes. He then started sobbing and tried to talk between each one.

Markell: "I love you too. I've always have I just didn't know how to say it. And everytime I wanted to you were either with a girl or going through a break up. So I kept it to myself and just suppressed it until the pregnancy I guess." He said laughing a little bit as he tried to call down.

Tayler: "I'm sorry Markell, if I would've know earlier I would've been with you." I said as I climbed into bed and cuddled close to Markell's side.

Markell: "Its ok, I'm just glad your safe." He said as he sniffled.

Tayler: "Me too." I said as I felt him gently rub his fingers through my hair.

After that we just sat in silence for a while. I was on my phone chilling and Markell was either sleep or on his phone as well. I then realized I was still hard from earlier. So I slowly got up and checked to see if Markell was up. To no surprise he was still up and he was looking at me.

Tayler: "I'll be back I gotta go take care of something in the bathroom." I said kissing his cheek again and walked into the bathroom.

I hear a gentle ok from Markell and then I closed the door. I locked it just in case someone wanted to come in and sat on the toilet. I pulled my shorts down and pulled out my cock. I then grabbed it firmly and moved my hand up and down slowly.

I moaned at the feeling and kept moving at that pace. I then thought about how good it will feel if Markell was going and I groaned in pleasure. I moved my hand faster and threw my head back. After a while I went faster and I came. I cleaned myself up then went back to bed.