006

Kelianne

I looked at Tayler with wide eyes. He hide his face from me and held his cheek. He than looked up and let go of his cheek and walked away. I was gonna call his name but Nate came in looking nervous.

Nate: "M-markell, left looking scared and Michael went to go check up on him. So my guess is something happened with him and Tayler." He said as if he was outta breath.

Kelianne: "Yes it did & Tayler just left. I don't know what he's gonna do, cause we know he likes Markell. And how much he'll do to make him happy. But how much will he do to protect him and keep him before actually telling him he likes him." I said biting my nails.

Sean: "Ugh guys, I think you need a get in here." We heard him yell from the living room area.

We looked at each other than rand to the other room. The next thing we see is Tayler and Conner suited up in their assassination gear. We thought Tayler put his equipment up years ago. But I guess he didn't, which is wired. Like why would Tayler lie to me & Nate?

Nate: "Kelianne..." He said sounding nervous.

Kelianne: "Yea?" I said looking at Nate.

Nate: "Um... What r u doing?" He said pointing towards Tayler.

I looked and realized that I had walked over to Tayler and kissed him. He just looked at me blankly before moving me out the way. I than watched him leave with Conner behind him. (Ik I keep saying Conner but idk his bsf name from his hometown.)

I than up to him but the door was shut in my face. I looked at Nate and everyone else who had grabbed their keys. I nodded and we all went out to our cars. Only to see Tayler and Conner already gone. Which is wired cause we'll usually hear the car start up before it leaves the property.

But right now that's not important. What's important is that we need to stop Tayler from hurting Michael.

Hopefully we get there in time...

Tbc....