A Change of Pace - TWICE part 1

Short update, but well it is what it is. Sorry for long wait, writers block for both books, especially the other one, gimme ideas ples, dis hard. Enjoy, also planning to make a part 2 of this

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey son, are you ready to leave? Our flight is in a bit." Your dad said. You had to move from country to country because of the promotions your dad was getting. Of course you were happy for him, but it meant that you would have to say goodbye to the friends you've made and start all over. It was hard for you at first, but you got used to it after a while.

It was hard at first because it was your hometown. Where is your hometown? Metro Manila, Philippines. Your dad was a Korean and your mom was a Filipino. In the Philippines, as long as you have Filipino blood, you would be considered as a Filipino, regardless if you are full blood or half blood. (Quick segue into the story just to show some filipino pride, now go back to reading). You've made a lot of friends in your school, some girls and some boys. They were all very friendly since Filipinos are known for their hospitality. They were there when you were sad, mad, exhausted, and even frustrated. Well eventually you took an interest in one of them. A girl named Isabel, she was the girl who was always being chased for her looks, fame, money and so on. She was every student's dream girl, and many people asked her out, only to get rejected. Many people would try and try but only for their faiths to be crushed.

She was only interested in you. You didn't know that though, you thought that she just looked at you as a younger brother. Well, you were wrong, VERY wrong. One day, she told you to meet her at the school garden at 5:00 pm. The perfect time, the sundown looked very beautiful as the moon replaced the sun. As you arrived there, you could never imagine what she would say. What if it was something positive or something negative? Only time would tell. 5:00 came around as you just entered the garden. She was stood there waiting for you, wearing a leather jacket, some denim jeans and the shirt you gave her for her 18th birthday. She looked absolutely stunning in those clothes. She pulled you to the place cliff where couples admire the view. You can never forget the words she would say. "I like you Y/N". She said. "I'm sorry, what?" Hoping you misunderstood what she said, because you could just not believe it! She likes you back. "Guess you don't feel the same way as I do. I'm sorry for bothering you." She said, as she started to stand up, you pulled her back down to cup her cheeks and full on kiss her. No make out or anything, just plain old passionate kissing. She was surprised at first, but then melted into it, reciprocating what you did. You both went at it for 5 minutes.

"So, what are we now?" She asked while looking down, clearly still embarrassed from the kiss. "I thought I answered that with the kiss, I like you too idiot." You said. She kissed you once more to express her happiness. "I love you Y/N". "I love you too, Isabel"

___________________________________________________________________________

2 Years Later

It's been 2 years since Isabel has confessed to you. She's been acting really weird lately. Hiding her phone whenever you look at it, going home late and such. You told your problems to your best friend, Vincent. "Dude, this may hurt you, but do you think she's cheating on you?" He said. "Yeah, I have faith that she isn't but my mind is saying she is." "Yeah, I mean those are things that cheaters do, some really aren't good at hiding them." This made you chuckle for a little while, but got rid of it shortly after. "I'll text you if I see her doing something sus, talk to you later bro?" "Sige, kakausapin kita mamaya." (Ok, I'll talk to you later) "'Ge, bye na brodie." He hung up the call as you lay down on your bed, thinking of the possibilities, what could happen to you and your relationship with her. Most importantly, what would happen to you?

Would you move on like it was nothing or would you spend your days, crying your eyes out? Only time would tell, do the promotion from your dad and the news that you are moving to Korea, it gave you some time to think. To reflect on your relationship.  What changed between you two, because frankly, you didn't see what changed in yourself, much rather Isabel. 

And that brings us to where you are now.  On a flight, to Korea, to make new life and make a new person out yourself. A new life. 'Hmm, this is gonna be good for me.' You thought.  The flight was a bit hectic, considering that there was some turbulence, but it was nothing to scare you. Once you landed on the ground, you set your mind on living a new life.