My Cold Step-Sisters: TWICE

DISCLAIMER: ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER IS COMPLETELY FICTIOUS. NOTHING IS REAL IN THS CHAPTER

"Hey Y/N! Come down here!" His dad yelled. You came running down the stairs. "What dad?" You said. "Come meet your new sisters." He said. You were excited, static even. Ever since your mom died, you've been really lonely.

You met your new sisters, gave them a smile, but all of them just glared at you.
One smiled at you. 'What the hell? Maybe they're just not used to this.' You thought. Your dad saw the tension between you and the girls, so he told you to go up to your room. "Why are you girls so rude to him? That was a bad first impression." Their mom said. "There's just something about him that makes me feel uneasy." They said. "Well, you better learn to warm up to him because we're gonna live here." "What?!" They all said. "We're not living with that piece of thrash!" They said. "I did not raise you girls like this." Their mom said and left them in the living room. But they didn't know that you were there, listening to their conversation.

'This is going to be hell, but i'll try to be nice to them.' You thought

________________________________________________________________________________

18 Years Later

It's been 18 years, huh. Time flies fast, indeed. It was bad for Y/N. Why? Let me show you some examples.

Flashback

"Hey noona! Do you want to meet my friends?" You said to Nayeon who was sitting on the couch, watching netflix. She just gave you a bored look and said no. "Noona! Noona! Noona!" You kept saying that, and eventually,