My Cold Step Sisters - TWICE part 2

Hi Hello, chewpagetti here. This chapter wasn't planned at all but well, here we are.

Requested by: @feelfancymihyo

Thanks for the request and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story.

Ps; huge timeskip in the first quarter since well, gonna try to make this a short, but kinda long-ish chapter, 3rd person POV whole time btw.

3 Years Later

It's been three years, and everything still hasn't changed except for Y/N's older sister, Jihyo (Jihyo day today at the first day of editing this).  Out of 9 sisters, it seems that at least one of them wasn't an actual hellspawn in the eyes of Y/N.  As Y/N was deep, lost in his thoughts, suddenly a knock on the door was heard.  "Y/N?" 

He heard the voice at the door, it was his sister Jihyo.  "You in there?"  He responded with a simple "Yeah, I'll be there in a second."  He opened the door in which she immediately told him to sit on his bed.  "So, what did you want?"  He said while briefly moving his hands, making fine and delicate strokes to make a piece of art.  "I tried talking to the rest about you, they just bad mouthed you, I don't see how they can change at this point". She sighed as she put her face in her hands.

The boy stood from his chair and sat beside his sister and patted her on the shóulder.  "It's fine, you did all you can.  We just leave them alone and let them change on their own."  He said.  "I guess we can try that.  But enough about me, what about you?  I saw you eyeing the new one at school."  She teased him. 

"Aish noona, you mean Ji-Eun? We're just friends, nothing's gonna happen.  Don't worry."  He said as he got up to get a jacket.  "Why are you gettinng your jacket?  You never told us that you were going out."  She said with a hint of worry in her voice.  "Well now you know, I'm gonna go out with Ji-eun, tour her around the school if it's still open." He said opening the door. "Use protection!" She shouted in which Y/N responded "Shut up!" As he went through the front door to pick up Ji-eun.

(For a bit of context, TWICE and Blackpink havent debuted yet, still trainees. IU is still a soloist. Ok? Ok, bye)

2 Hours Later

"Wah Y/N, look at that cafè, it has dogs in it!  Can we go in please?"  She said with an aegyo voice.  'Jeez woman, wann kill me?'  "Fine, but behave, I don't wanna leave one puppy and take home another over-energetic one."  He heard a distant "Yah, Y/N, get your ass back here!"  As they went into the cafè. 

"Hi Ma'am, Sir, ano po gusto nyo ngayong araw?"  The cashier said to them.  "May discount para sa mga jowa today po."  Which Y/N blushed at.  "Gago ka talaga William." He said as they both hugged each other as Ji-eun was left confused at the situation.  "Oh sorry, Ji-Eun this is William, I've known him since I lived in the Philippines, William, this is Ji-eun, my friend from school."  They both shook hands. 

"Y/N, he's speaking your mother tongue right?  Tagalog or something?"  She said with a confused face.  "Oh no it's fine, I speak fluent Korean.  I only speak Tagalog to talk to Y/N in the case that we didn't want our friends to know what we were talking about"  He said in almost fluent Korean.  "Ok, so what would you like order?" "I'll have a cappucino, what about you Ji-eun?"  He said.  "I'll have a frappucino, thank you."  She said as they both went looking for vacant seats.

They found a vacant seat, and plopped their bags down.  "So Y/N, tell me more about yourself.  What are your hobbies, life at home or what do you do in your spare time.  Do you have any crushes, that sorta thing?"