Coma: Jeongyeon x Reader

First oneshot :D

After this i am gonna continue my other draft.

Genre:Fluff
Gender: Gender Neutral

3rd Person POV

Sobs were heard all around the hospital room.  Your mom, dad, brother, sister and all your relatives gathered around.  You were lying on the hospital bed, weakly smiling.  You were happy that all of them were there, except for one person.  Jeongyeon.  Your girlfriend of 5 years, wasn't here.  She knew about your condition, which was cancer, and did everything to help you.  She took off days from work, just to help you, she rescheduled plans with her friends, to help you.  Of course she didn't mind, neither did her friends, but you worried that you were burdening her, every time you vented to her about it, she assured you it was fine and she was happy to help.  She was the woman that you wanted to spend your life with, the woman you wanted to grow old with.   She was a kind, smart, beautiful, funny, all around perfect woman and also wife material

She finally arrived at the hospital, just in time for the last half hour to wish you good luck, before you were examined by the doctors and treated for the last time.  If this goes wrong, then say goodbye to everything you loved.  Your family would be devastated, especially Jeongyeon.  She would lose the man/woman she loves the most in this world.  "All right, times up.  Everyone kindly step out of this room, so that we can perform the procedure."  The doctor said.  "Be safe."  She said.  You responded with a nod and an "I will."  She kissed your forehead, one last time before stepping out of the room.  Everyone stepped out of the room and watched from the window outside. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
4 hours later

It was a very long procedure. Everyone waited outside, some were pacing around, some were sobbing silently, some were thinking, and Jeongyeon?  She was wondering what life would've been if she never met you.  A sad, bad, poor life.  You were the one lighting up her days, and she you.  After a very long wait, the doctor came out with a sad look on his face.  Everyone noticed it, but hoped there was just a little bit of good news.  For the doctor though, it was a hard time explaining it to all of them. 

"I'm sorry, but we did everything we could to save him.  Time of death: 4:20 AM. (See what I did there?)

Everyone gasped at the news.

Just as everyone was ready to leave, devastated by the news. The nurse ran out of the door, with a happy smile look on her face. "Doctor! I have good news!" She said. Everyone was confused, what was the news? She said something that would bring back the joy into all of their lives.

"His/Her pulse is beating again!" She said.

"How is that possible? We declared him dead minutes ago." The doctor said in surprise. "Everyone was ready to leave the surgery room, but then we heard a beep. It was coming from the pulse monitor!" The nurse said. "Please kindly stay here while we run some tests." Everyone rejoiced about the news. The person they loved, the person that they never wanted to go, especially Jeongyeon. She started crying while Y/M/N was comforting her. "It's ok, Jeongyeon. You can still be with him/her, you've been nothing but lovely to our family." She said.