Ears Closed, Eyes Open - TWICE

This is a chapter based off of the movie "A Silent Voice".  No POV's btw, just 3rd person.

5:00 AM

You woke up in your bed, feeling the wetness of your pillow.  This has been your life since you were little.  You were born with a sickness that impairs your hearing.  Live, eat, cry, sleep, repeat.  You had to wear hearing aids every single day of your life. 

"Hey Y/N, time to get up.  It's your first day."  Your mom signed to you.  You signed back an ok.  You got up from your bed, did your routine and went to school while signing a goodbye to your mom.

AT SCHOOL

Your experience with schools have never been good in the slightest.  People bullied you for you disability, ostracized you and the people who befriended you were made fun of.  You always felt as if..

YOU were the cause of their burden.  'Think about it' you thought to yourself.   If you didn't exist, your family's living conditions would be better.  Every friend you made alienated you, abandoned you, betrayed your trust.  You thought it was because of your hearing disability.  People hated you for your hearing disability but the only person who can hate you more than anyone in the world...

is yourself

____________________________________________________________________________

TIME SKIP

You finally arrived at your new school, people greeted you, welcomed you.  It was a warmer welcome than you expected.  You found the principal, got your schedules and went to head off to your first class.

You finally arrived at the door of your class room, took a deep breath.  'Things are going surprisingly well' You thought to yourself.

You entered your classroom, everyone looked at you as if you were the weird kid.  "Ok class, starting from today, this will be your new classmate."  You teacher said.  You signed to them a hello and no one signed back except for one.  She was the girl in the back of the class, sitting on the top left.  She had big eyes and very beautiful, god-like, in fact.   "Ok, now that our new student has introduced himself, we shall start with our lesson.  Y/N, you can sit with Jihyo."  You went to the chair beside her.  She waved hello, you waved back.  She signed to you if you needed help in taking notes, she'll be willing to help.

This is only thr beginning of you're journey in this school, who knows whats going to happen?  You told yourself aa you brought yourself to sit beside the beatiful girl in front of you.

Hallo, im now free from school, doing more updates