Why? - Hyewon

ANOTHER ONE BABYYYYYYYY-

Get ready boi, its about to get angsty, also I'm working on a yandere Jihyo oneshot, though no smut, because im not rlly comfortable writing it and it may come out as a whole piece of absolute dogshit, so i hope you guys understand

Enjoy!

Y/N POV

I wake up in the hospital, lights blinding me from every direction, feeling as though I have just went through heaven and hell. I get up from my bed, opening my eyes to see an unfamiliar girl, jump up and hug me, judging from the tears, she was crying. "Oppa! I missed you. You pabo, why did you do that for her?" She said. I pried her off of me after a few minutes and asked

"I'm sorry but who are you?" She looked at me in shock, as if she had seen a ghost. "Y-You're j-j-joking, right? I'm your big sister, Chaeyoung. Don't you remember me?" She asked. "I'm sorry if I don't remember you, I just can't seem to place my finger on who you are." You responded. "Stay here, don't move, I'm calling the doctor." She bolted out of the room as if she was sonic. The doctor came in and advised her to leave the room for a brief moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Time skip brought to you by AN-you have two sisters, the two chaes, son chae is your blood sister and park chae is a sibling from your dad's side after your parents divorce.

She came back into the room while you were partially asleep, closed eyes, limited hearing and slowly drifting into a slumber. While you are partially asleep, you can overhear their conversation. "So, what are the results?" She asked. "Well, judging from his response to our questions, it seems that he has amnesia due to the impact caused on his head due to intense trauma by moving vehicle." The doctor responded. "How long will it take him to remember me, to remember his family and his girlfriend?" "Well, it depends. It can take him 4-5 weeks or you would have to give him a new life." He said.

"Please Y/N, remember.  I don't want to lose you."  She mumbled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONG TIME SKIP

Eventually, you remembered everything. Your life, your education, your siblings and everything else. But one thing was missing.

Her. The love of your life, Kang Hyewon. Sadly, she wasn't there. She only visited you once or twice in all the months that you were in a coma. Honestly, you thought that even before you were in a coma. But, you stayed strong. You always messaged her and called her, sometimes she responded, sometimes she didn't but you said to yourself it was fine, your sister told you that when you were in a coma, she debuted as an idol, and you understood that, but something deep inside you, hated that fact. You were happy for her, but you wanted to spend time with her after you woke up from a coma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 MONTHS LATER

You were hanging out with both of your sisters groups in the mall, as always you were slowly getting bored because nothing they really did entertains you. And what I mean by what entertains you and bores you, is.....

Clothes shopping

(Sorry sa mga gusto sa clothes shopping, personally di ko gusto.  Shirts at jeans ok na ako dyan eh.)

Well what can you do when literally everyone is dragging you. You were asked "Hey Y/N, does this look good on me?" this and that. Honestly, you didn't have the guts to say it, but you hated this... a lot. Well, it was for your sisters, you reasoned with yourself. As your sisters were literally and figuratively dragging you from way across the mall, you spot a familiar sight. 'That person looks like Hyewon, doesn't she?' You asked yourself. You suspected it was her, but you just shook it off and kept a closer look on it.

You briefly lost them at the mall because they went to buy food and gave you some freedom. You spotted someone that looked like and resembled Hyewon... With what seems to be..

ANOTHER GUY?! You felt a little ache in your heart, as if it was signifying that you were getting more and more broken.  

You looked at her and you overheard them.  "Babe, when are you gonna break with that dipshit?"  The unknown man asked.  "I don't know, he's still in a coma."  She answered.  "Oh who the fuck cares about him?  Just leave him and be with me."  She didn't say anything, instead she put both hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a deep kiss.

You slowly walked up to them and said, "Hi, this is a public place.  Please don't kiss in front of the children here."  You said.  "Who the fuck are you to tell us what we can and can't do?"  The man replied.  "Oh how rude of me, my name is Park Y/N, your beloved Hyewon may know that name, don't you Hyewon?"  You asked, glancing at her for a short period of time.  You looked at her, she looked back with a surprised expression on her face, as if she wasn't expecting you to be here.  "Y/N?!  I thought you were still in a coma, i-it's n-n-not w-what it l-looks like!"  "Oh yes Hyewon, am I fucking hallucinating when I see you kiss another guy even if you promised to stay loyal?"  "Please Y/N, we can make it better.  Please don't leave me."  She said while crying on the ground.  "What's done is done.  Fuck off with your new boyfriend, Kang Hyewon.  I'm done with you."  You said as you left as fast as you came.  She tried chasing you, but the man stopped her.  Even as far as you are, you cam hear her screaming to let her go but to no avail. 

"Looks like you moved on Hyewon, looks like I should too."

Thats it mga lodi.  How'd you like it?  Hope it was to your guys' liking, if not then I'm sorry.  Sana makalabas na tayo.  Sana lang.  Yan na lahat sakin, good bai.  Bless you!