Chapter 7

[Danny's room]
[Danny has collected various items belonging to or being Sam on his bed and is meditating while chanting ''Sam'']

[Sam knocks on his window]

Danny: Sam! You snuck out to see me! Oh this is just like Romeo and Juliet, except I'm the one on the balcony and I can understand everything we're saying

Sam: Danny, open up!

[Danny opens the window and Sam climbs in/falls in]

Danny: You want me to open up? Okay, um, one time, when I was five, I really wanted a puppy, but my parents....

Sam: Would you knock it off!? We have to stop Ember's concert before she takes over the world. *notices Danny's piles* Okay, even the part of me that's kind of liking the attention is really freaked out by this.

Danny: It doesnt matter, just so long as we have each other. *holds Sam's arm romantically*

Sam: Snap out of it! *pulls away and grabs Danny's arms* you don't really feel that way about me, and I don't feel that way about you.

Danny: So why are you still holding my hands?

[Sam throws his arms and stomps away]

Danny: And why are you still wearing those Fenton Phones I gave you?

Sam: Danny, they're not even real earings, they're just some stupid communicators that....filter out ghost noise!

Danny: Does this mean that we're breaking up?

Sam: Dont you get it, Danny? That's why I haven't been affected by Ember's music, I've been wearing the Fenton Phones the whole time!

Danny: So..we're not breaking up?

Sam: How can we be breaking up? WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER! *grabs Danny's arm and begins dragging him out of the room* We're gonna have to de-program you like we did Tucker *Stops suddenly* Oh my gosh, Tucker.

[Casper High]
[Sam and Danny approach a jittery Tucker]

Tucker: Twelve....hours...of ..intensive standardize test prep.

Sam: *takes helmet off* Tucker I'm so sorry

Danny: You're beautiful when you're wrecked with guilty

Sam: *untying Tucker* not now, Danny

Tucker: Man, its about time. Always knew you'd two end up together *group hugs*

Sam: *pushes Tucker and Danny away* We're not together, Ember put him under some kind of spell.

Tucker: So you don't want to end up together?

Sam: I dont know, maybe, but not like this. Tucker please, we have to break the spell.

Tucker: *puts helmet on Danny* Lets crank up the story problems and we'll see him in twelve hours.

Sam: We dont have twelve hours. *points to clock* Ember's concert starts in fifteen minutes. She gets her power when people chant her name, and with a worldwide audience, she'll be unstoppable.

Tucker: *throws helmet away* Then we better bolt down to that show and crank down the volume *pushes Sam and Danny out* The volume of the sphere is equal to the square of the base times pi times the height. Wow! That thing really works! And I spent the first nine years of my school life actually reading!?