Chapter 2

Still I dont own Danny Phantom, Butch Hartman does and I wrote this story with the help of a transcript made by DameGreyWulf in the internet.

********
Casper High School, Danny, Sam and Tucker are walking through the hallways. Tucker's PDA is playing ''Remember'' and he is dressed in Ember's gear.

Danny- I dont get it. This Ember Mclaim comes out of no where and suddenly she's the biggest thing since mp3. I-it's so....

Sam- Infuriating how mindless pre-pacaged corporate bubblegum is preventing true musical artists from being heard?

Danny- I was going to say weird but, uh, okay

Tucker- Ember's not just about music, she's an expression of my unique individuality

*The three entered a hallway decked with Ember's banners/posters and filled with teens covered in Ember's clothes and dyed their hair like her.*

Sam- Oh yeah, you're one of a kind. Every single one of you

*Paulina approaches them *

Paulina- *sees Sam's Fenton Phones* Nice earrings, sale at the eighty-nine cent store?

Sam- For your information, Paulina, they're a gift. Danny gave them to me.

*Danny had a sheepishly grin*

Paulina- Really? he gave you earrings?*scoffs* I always knew you'd two losers would end up together. *walks away*

Sam- We're not losers!

Danny- We're not together!

Tucker- Ember! Go Ember! Ember! *Starts dancing* Remember! Ember! Go Ember!

Danny/Sam- will you keep it down!?

Dash- Hey, check it out. The love birds are ganging up on Foley.

Danny/Sam- We're not love-birds *looks at each other then resumes glaring at Dash*.