Chapter 3

*In class*
Lancer- as you know, the Northwestern Nine Standardized Testing starts in two days and because my bonus is proportional to your grades, we've installed the cramatastic mark five *presents large machines* the latest in state-of-the-art subliminal study aide technology.

(All desk have computers with three screens on them and all the students are wearing learning helmets)

Lancer- let the learning begin! *presses button*

(Screen shows Ember Mclain singing ''Remember'', all students cheer except for Danny and Sam who takes their helmet off)

*Lancer switches the machine off, pulls out Ember's CD from the drive and brandishes it*

(Loud rock music is suddenly heard)

Lancer- FOLEY! Turn off that blasted PDA! *throws CD at Tucker*

Tucker- it's not me, it's coming from outside!

(Students race to the windows)

(Outside)
(Flatbed truck with Ember banners and loud speakers pulls up infront of the school)

*There's an explosion and Ember emerges from the purple smoke, her band enters the same way and they play the beginning to ''Remember'', students charge outside*

Ember- hellooo~ Casper High! Tell me who you love!

*Students chants* "Ember! Ember!'' And Ember's hair grows larger

Ember- that's it baby say my name! Are you ready for alittle youth revolution?

(Students crowd closer, Danny and Sam are on the step of the school entrance and Tucker attempts to jump on top of the crowd but misses)

Tucker- *now being carried on top of the crowd* we love you Ember!

Ember- well that's because I fill a void in your empty lives!

Tucker- you're right,Ember!

(Danny's ghost sense goes off)

Danny- uh-oh.....

Lancer- *stands on a fire hydrant with a megaphone* attention freakishly-dressed teen idol! I order you to cease and desist!

Ember- desist this, grandpa! *turns knob on her guitar, then plays a note that hypnotises the students*

(Students turn to Lancer)

Lancer- Pride and Prejudice!

Danny- Ember's...the ghost?! Oh my gosh! *goes ghost* I gotta save Lancer!.....wow, this is bittersweet.

(Danny files up and spots Lancer, grabs him and makes him intangible as the crowd charge, then he flies off)

Danny- now to knock this pop princess off the.....*stops and sees Ember's truck is gone* charts ?!

(Students walk around in daze, Sam walks up to Tucker, worried)

Tucker-....hey! No encore? what's that all about?