Chapter 1

From the episode of ''Fanning The Flames'' from ''Danny Phantom''

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom only Butch Hartman does and he rocks ass.

I couldn't start this book without the transcript from the internet and it was written by DameGreyWulf, thanks so much.......don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy....

*******

*Danny, Sam and Tucker are in the ghost zone, Danny is fighting with Klemper*

Danny-*Grunting*get off me, Klemper!

Klemper- But I just want to be your friend!

Danny- Will someone please remind me, why this was a good idea?

*Sam and Tucker in the specter speeder listening to Danny through the Fenton Phones*

Sam- Hey, you're the one who wanted to map out the ghost zone?

*Tucker presses button on his PDA and plays Ember Mclain's ''Remember''song, Sam grimaces and blocks her ears.*

Tucker- Good thing the Fenton Phones also works as wireless ear phones, because these things are fashion don't!

Danny- They're not supposed to look good *grunts/being bear hugged by Klemper* they're supposed to filter out spectral noise so we can communicate. *accidently pulls Klemper on top of himself while trying to get away* uff! like when I say things like,''help get this thing off me!''

*Inside Specter Speeder*

Sam- They're not stupid, I think they make great techno-goth earrings.

Danny- Really? Hey maybe I should give a pair to Paulina

Sam- *Sarcastically* yea, Danny, that's what I am saying give a pair to Paulina

*Tucker rocks out in the background*

*Danny gets away from Klemper for a moment but Klemper grabs him and freeze breath him. Danny blasts out of the ice, Klemper chases him, Danny flies toward a big fridge door and opens it, causing Klemper to accidently fly in there, Danny closes the door and dusted his hands*

*Klemper lands in deep snow in an artic landscape and spots a penguin*

Klemper- Will you be my friend?

Penguin sqwacks and walks away

*Danny blows the handle off the door and went back to the specter speeder*

Tucker- *singing badly and making various hand movements* Ember! so warm and tender!

*Danny flies in and transforms into his human self*

Tucker- you will remember my name!

*Danny rubs his hands together, he was feeling cold*

Sam- oh here my hands are warm *Sam holds Danny's hands*

*both blushing and grinning when Tucker screams while coming very close to them*

Tucker- Ember! Go Ember! Remember

*Danny and Sam looked scared and then became angry*

Danny- uh, hhe heh,*takes his hands away* I-I think I'm gonna need my hands for this

Tucker- Ember!

*Danny drives the specter speeder back through the portal, two fancy ghost appear*

Fancy Ghost- what on earth was that ghastly wail.