02. STOLEN JOBS

CONTROL

CHAPTER TWO: STOLEN JOBS

DEAN was pissed, to say the least

But he found that for Sam's sake, he was able to hold it off for a bit and complain when no one was paying him much mind.

It wasn't like it would change much, it just showed them that they needed to leave town and find a new case quickly.

"How long are you girls gonna be in town?" Bobby questioned watching as Elana set down her empty beer bottle, "actually, we were gonna head back to the motel and then head out, we had our sights on this case up in Michigan."

Bobby softly nodded his head before taking a sip of his beer, both Sam and Dean exchanged a look before Sam softly smiled and turned back to face the girls, "we're taking a case not too far from yours, maybe you could help us out."

The two girls watched as Dean cast his brother another side-eyed glare, "see, we can't, we have to get going before morning, by the time you guys leave we'll already be there." Avanna furrowed her brows before glancing at her sister, "but you said we were getting breakfast at the mote-"

Elana swatted her sister's arm as quietly as she could before offering Sam a smile, "well, Dean and I were planning on heading out tonight, we could keep up with you." beside her, Avanna widely smiled before nodding her head, "sounds great, we can leave tonight and get breakfast on the road tomorrow morning."

Both of the eldest siblings turned to glare at their younger counterparts the silence saying everything they wouldn't until they were out of earshot.

"We're gonna head back to our motel and start packing up, it was nice seeing you again Bobby."

Pulling her sister along with her, she sent a nod in the older man's direction before exiting the kitchen and making her way to the front door. Opening the door enough for her to step out onto the porch, she wanted nothing more than to hit her upside the head.

"You are quite possibly the worst hunting partner someone could have." she remarked stepping out onto the porch after the younger blonde, Avanna rolled her eyes glancing back into the house to see the boys bidding Bobby farewell and beginning to make their way to the front door as the girls had moments before.

Elana was half tempted to book it back to the motel and abandon the boys, she didn't need to get stuck dealing with Winchesters just so Avanna could stare at the tall lanky one the entire time, that wasn't what they were supposed to be doing.

They were supposed to be hunting.

Reaching into her pocket to remove her keys, the older of the two girls cast a look over her shoulder to check where the boys were as they approached Elana's Dodge, hopefully, just hopefully, it would be faster than whatever the hell the two boys were driving.