Prologue

"Will you be his girlfriend?"

"Wait! What?"

"I am asking can you be his girlfriend?"

"I am not deaf! I heard it. I am asking what do you mean?"

"I mean you to be his fake girlfriend just for two years and then you can leave him, ok?"

"And why do you think I will be interested in doing so?"

"Because you need something and I have that thing. Besides, you are pretty close to him and have known him for past 20 years, right?" he said pointing his index finger at me.

"Martin I know that but will Jason agree on making me his girlfriend? I have known him for many years that's why I am saying that he would rather face this situation than have me as his fake girlfriend."

"I know about it but we don't have choice. If we don't do this then his whole life will be ruined including the life of those workers." He said all this in order to gain my pity and unfortunately he did.

"Ok....for the sake of those innocent people I am willing to take that Heartless Monster into my Fake heart and be his 'Fake Girlfriend'...but on one condition! If you agree to this then I will do as you say, ok?"

"What condition..?" He asked adjusting his round spectacles, which showed that he was a little bit startled by my request and was trying to figure it out by reading my mind but couldn't.

Then after a pause he continued, "Ok.. tell me what your condition is I will try my best to fulfill it? Would you please?" He said this by relaxing on his chair.

"I will...but not to you. This condition is for your boss not for you so I will tell him this on the day we will sign the agreement."

"Wait! before I make the agreement you should tell about your condition beforehand for me to write it down in the agreement, if you don't tell me what will I write in the agreement?" He leaned towards me with his hands joining each other on their finger tips and his elbows resting on his thighs which meant he was a little tensed up because of my request.

Party B in order to fulfill Party A's wish wants only one condition to be mentioned in this contract which is as follow:

'Agree to whatever I say when we meet next time. I will tell you what I want from you then and only then. DON'T TRY TO CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS CONDITION OR MENTION WHILE WE MEET BEFORE SIGNING THE CONTRACT BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU TRY TO KNOW IN YOUR METHOD I WONT SAY!!!'

"Write what's written in this note and make sure everything is written if you omit any part, I will... make you experience hell on earth." I said giving him that piece of paper on which I wrote the above terms.

"Trust me I won't but what is written in it?"

"You will know when you will make the agreement...OH!! one more thing don't let your boss know about it, OK?"

"Umm...Ok! Then can I finally call it a deal?"

"Yes! I will treat this coffee as celebration and take my leave." saying this I stood up but was suddenly pulled and made sit without my wish. "What now?"

"Hey... you can't leave like this. This isn't real party. I won't let you leave until I get a real one."

"Martin, I really don't think there is a need for a party for my departure to that Crazy mans cave. If you really think it is that good then for celebration please find a good burial spot for me. Please!"

"Hahaha... I will but before that give me a treat before you die because we are finally, after so long time, meeting as friends."

"I would have loved to do so...Really! Even I am glad to meet you after so long but tonight I am jam packed. I have an appointment with my Professor to discuss about Jason's condition so please let me leave for now, ok?"

"Umm.. OK! just for today for my best friend but you have to promise to give me a treat next time we see each other, if that's ok then I'll leave you or no?"

"Ok! agreed let's do this. Now! I will leave or else I will be late to meet him. Bye then!"

I got up, waved him goodbye and left. Walking on the street, I was thinking about the proposal Martin had put in front of me. While walking on footpath, I was only thinking about Jason and.... WAIT!!

"What are you doing Alice? Stop thinking about that Cold Man. Huh! Even if G-City has the highest temperature in summer still that man's face won't melt. He would be the world's first ever roaming Coldest place on earth, if a person even walks close to him then he will have chills on his back for no reason. Alice! Stop thinking and talking about him."

Then I showed my hand to stop a taxi and left to meet Professor.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hello Friends!!

I am a new writer so please guide me in this. if you like my story then vote me and comment your opinion if not then please advice me to make changes.

Thanks ❤