Non- coincidental meet!

The day started with the rays of the sun waking me up from my dream and making my day happy. Last night whatever happened, I tried to forget it and did it for some time.

After that as usual I freshened up and waked myself completely from the beauty sleep, I just had.

While preparing a beautiful breakfast for me, I looked through my emails and messages that I wasn't able to see last night.

Last night, to meet Jason's fake girlfriend, I kept my phone on silent. He kept it on silent to make me focus on my choice. This logic was not logical for me at all but still, I had to do as he said.

Now when I remember that night, it brings a smile to my face but then I used to get very angry remembering that woman's accusations.

My morning started fresh yet I had to remember her face and ruin it!

"Alice, stop thinking!"

So I finished my breakfast, got ready to leave for work and was about to grab my purse, when...I...got..a...call...

"Hello!"

"Is this Dr Alice?"

"Yes! Who is it?"

"Dr Alice! I am Audrey!"

"Oh! Audrey are you ok? What's wrong? Why did you call me!?"

"Dr Alice...I am clueless!"

I stopped putting files in my bag and in a serious manner asked,

"You are Audrey, right?"

"Yes, Dr Alice!"

"Tell me what happened!?"

"I... don't know...I was at home initially....when I suddenly had a headache....and....then..."

"Audrey, where are you now?"

"I am...in...an...old warehouse..."

"Ohh...wait! What are you doing at a warehouse?"

"I... don't...know! Dr Alice, I am confused and scared now! I...."

"Audrey! Calm down! Don't panic! Text me your address and I will come as soon as I can, okay?"

"Yes, I will text you immediately!"

"Ok! Then tell me--"

Suddenly, while talking to Audrey my phone rang again,

"Audrey, I will call you back when I reach there, ok? I am getting another call from someone!"

"Yes, Dr Alice!"

Then I ended my call with Audrey and picked up the other call.

"I am sorry Dr Kim, I won't be able to meet your patient today. Please, tell him I will postpone his appointment to tomorrow. I am busy right now!"

"That's great! I will postpone your patient's schedule right now! But first, tell me why do you attain a male patient when you are a female psychiatrist? And who the fuck is this Dr Kim you were talking to?"

As soon as I heard these words, I knew who called me to create more problems in the morning...

"Jason, don't you have anything better to do this morning than just annoy me? And what does me talking to any male has to do with you? Who are you to me?"

"I am your..Best friend! I have to check your safety as a best friend!"

"From who? Male staff..."

"Yes!"

"Jason, I don't have time to waste with you! I have something important going on! So--"

"Are you saying that I am a waste of your time?"