A pain in my ass!

"Are you sure she is a good choice for you?"

I asked while sitting in the passenger seat of a black Maybach.

"Of course, she is perfect for this job. I am just taking you to confirm that will my mom approve to her, ok?"

Jason who was sitting in the drivers seat was stirring with one hand, the other on his thigh and while sitting relaxed in that seat replied to my questions with a grin on his face.

"How can you be so relaxed at a moment like this? Is their anything in this world that would tense you?"

"Yes only my mom can!"

"Jason, I am serious!"

"Do you think I am kidding right now? Only my mom can make me panic no one else, ok?"

Before I could even reply to his question, he made me shut my mouth.

"Alice even though you are pretty annoying, I won't give you to some bad guys at this moment. Although you have no importance in my life, currently you are my trump card against mom so don't panic as if are going to meet the head of the terrorist group, ok?"

"But--"

"Shut up! Or else I can seal your lips in a unique way!"

"What unique way?"

"Demo would harm your pride and lips, do you still insist on it?"

That's when my slow-witted brain grasped this jerks hint and responded with blush on my cheeks...

"I don't want! I will enjoy the view outside the window instead."

Then I turned my head and started looking at the buildings. When I took a glance at this man's expression after my answer, I saw his handsome face having a smile which made him more and more handsome. As he smiled, his smooth lips suddenly made a remark...

"Good call!"

As my ears heard this remark, my heart started pounding, I was filled with disgust and anger about him in my head and my cheeks had started to turn red and hot.

So for the whole journey, I kept quit and focused my whole attention on seeing outside.

I will admit! I was from time to time taking a sneak peak at this man but as soon as I would look at him, his eyes which were on road would change their direction and come at me the next moment.

Everytime this would result in, making me blush and that guy smile. This drama continued till we reached our destination.

Jason got off first and while I was busy unbuckling myself, he opened my door for me and while lending me his hand like a gentlemen.

"Let's go!"

Then with a loving smile he looked in my eyes. This look was so hypnotizing that I almost fell for it.

"Thank you!"

I said with a lovely smile and came out. Then this crazy man, removed his hand from my hand and took his goggles from the car and turned to me with a smirk.

"I was asking you to hand these to me, not helping you out! Like a princess! Were you really thinking so highly about yourself? Then I would recommend you to land back on ground before it's too late. Now then let's go in..."

After embarrassing me, he pulled out his arm indicating me to hold on it and walk inside.

When I didn't responded as he wanted me to, he said intentionally...

"This means to hold my hand! Don't tell me you don't know how to do it?"

"I know how to do it but I won't."