Starting of my unfortunate life!

Suddenly that freaking bitch held my hand and stopped me from leaving.

"Who the hell do you think you are to my Jason?"

"Your Jason!"

"Yes! MY JASON! ONLY MY JASON!"

"Let me tell you! Jason has only one woman in his heart and that is his mother! Not a Wealthy plastic bitch like you!"

"No! I am that woman! His mother even if she is, I will remove her first from his heart, then from his life and then from his house!"

"You think Jason will let you do this! Let me tell you in his entire family, he only loves his mother."

"He was! Once he starts loving me he will forget about his mother and if he doesn't I will make him forget about her!"

"You... Vicious Ugly looking BITCH!!!"

I was so angry that I couldn't hold back anymore and insulted her.

"Do what you want to! But if you dare harm Aunt Alison, I swear your forefather's throat, I will become a butcher and slice you and your freaking throat into thousand pieces and feed to Dogs!"

"You..."

"No, I won't feed it to the Dogs! Why kill those poor animals feeding stinky meat of a stinky person!? I would rather throw it in the garbage cause that is your right place to stay."

"You..."

"Fuck off!!!"

As I said this I was ready to leave but as soon as I was about to leave this woman stopped me and threw a glass full of the wine on my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK---"

"You...How dare you curse me!?"

Then she picked up the wine bottle from the table and was about to throw it on my head when she was stopped by a big hand that held her small wrist.

I was cleaning those wine stains from my white shirt. I raised my head to see that bitch, that's when I saw Jason's hand and I froze for some time.

"Don't even think about hitting her!"

Jason's voice was as cold as ice that made the woman as well as I tremble from head to toe.

Jason felt my trembling and thought I was cold so he took his coat off and put it on me.

I was clueless about what was going on. I was so confused that I lowered my head, that's when I felt a man's hand on my chin lifting it gently as if it was very fragile.

When I raised my eyes to see who it was, I happen to look directly at the most gentle eyes in the world.

Jason was looking at me not with anger or coldness but with care and gentleness. It made me so relax as if I was not angry anymore.

"Mr Lawerenson, Miss Alice was insulting my mother-in-law in front of me, I couldn't handle it so, I--"

"Shut up! I hate liars! And the worst is that you are a pathetic liar!"

"Mr Lawerenson! I am not lying. She did insult my mother-in-law! She said she would seduce you and then remove my mother-in-law out of the house and she would also remove her from your heart--"

"SHUT UP! Don't think I was not listening to your conversation! I heard every word in this conversation!"

"Honey! why are being so harsh with me? Does she mean anything else apart from just a friend?"

"Does that have anything to do with you? Stop meddling in my business!"

"I knew it! She does, doesn't she? This woman is a vicious scheming bitch that seduced my man!"