Dealing with two problems!

Note
So I am a Taylor Swift fan and this song refers to this situation in a funny way as when she has to deal with Jason and Audrey.
Make sure you read the chapter first and then listen to the song.
While playing this song, close your eyes and imagine her and Jason entering the warehouse and meeting Audrey!

So before telling you what happened next...

I would like to tell you about Audrey...

I met Audrey two years ago in a subway.

She was travelling to meet her doctor when a man-made a scene about her sitting in his seat where he was sitting previously. Due to his way of questioning her, she got agitated and fainted.

I was at that year interning at my hospital and was in a hurry to reach out when I happen to meet Audrey's new personality there.

No! no! You read it correctly. Audrey is my patient who suffers from a split personality disorder.

Since then I meet only 7 of her personalities out of 10. She has been developing new after every two months.

Audrey's situation got a little better when she met her boyfriend through one of her personalities.

The personality I met in the subway was called Julia. Julia is a gangster woman who comes out of anger at Audrey.

Julia can beat, kill, suicide, harass or threaten anyone as she isn't afraid of anyone.

She just listens to me and her boyfriend because I became her best friend after that incident and her love you know why!?

So when I saw blood, I was hoping that this wasn't done by Julia and guess what!?

When I went inside the warehouse, I saw Audrey in a black motorbike jacket, black skinny jeans and her hair open with smokey eyes and black lipstick.

She did change into Julia!

I looked at Audrey and was confused.

When Jason looked at Audrey, he was shocked and asked...

"Is your patient a Gangsters girlfriend or a drug dealer!?"

"No! She is a normal student!"

"Then, why is she dressed up in this outfit!? Did she lost the track of days or months!?"

"No! Wait! What do you mean!?"

"Did she think it is Halloween today!?"

"Jason!" I scolded him.

"Then why the fuck is she wearing this outfit then!?"

"Jason! First, let me understand the situation and then I will explain it to you!"

"Wait! So you don't know what's going on and still, you came without proper protection!?"

"Jason! Will you keep quiet?" I was so angry that I screamed.

Suddenly, Audrey who was in dilemma all this time came out of it and got scared.

"Who....is...there? Dr Alice....is that....you?" She said stammering with fear and anxiety.

"Audrey!"

I said moving in the direction where the root of this nonstop blood flow lied and when I came closer to the place where Audrey was standing, that's when I saw her incomplete vision and I was astonished to see...

"Audrey....."

These were the only words that came out of my mouth...

I saw Audrey's hands with blood and a man lying on the floor who had become the source of the blood pouring. Beside that man, was a knife covered with blood and Audrey was standing close to it.