The reason why I give importance to Jason!

Warning*
(The material written beneath has a bit of description about rape please read carefully!!)

So before we began let me give you some information on Jason's condition. Jason was not born with the disease of not liking women's touch but this happened because as I told you guys before we were kidnapped when we were young well...

That time when we were kidnapped, it was because our parents had recently built the company and were working on a proposal together. This was important for every company in L-City, as it was a foreign company's deal, so there were many rivals in the business world. 

But this rivalry led to the kidnapping of many rich kids that year, due to this Uncle David and Aunt Alison with my parents decided to transfer us from private school to homeschooling.

Now you might be thinking what happened then? 

Well, the teacher who came to teach was one of the kidnappers including the nanny, driver, cook and the assistant teacher, who was bought by someone. These people one evening when I and Jason were home alone, as our family went to attend my brother's football match, kidnapped me and Jason.

Now you might be thinking, aren't all rich kids given a personal bodyguard? then how were you two kidnapped?

The answer is yes we had two but they were off duty as we were at home with other trusted (FAKE!!) maids and cook. This is why they kidnapped us without any problem. After we were kidnapped, we were put in a cell for two weeks but during that week every day each and every kid was taken to get raped by those kidnappers.

Jason and I came after many other kids were kidnapped so we were kept in that cell for the whole two weeks but on the last day, they came again. On the last day, the cell was completely empty with only me and Jason left. They were staring at me and were going to rape me but...

Jason went in my place to save me... this is also why I never go against Jason when he wants something from me because I am the only person who knows that this guy would even give his life for the people he loves. I respect him for what he did then and also feel guilty because since then till now Jason has had nightmares regarding that night.

If you ask why I became a Psychologist then it was so I can cure him. He is not only my patient but also the man who saved me from a dark future that day and become my shield since then.

Jason, that night screamed and cried a lot... so much that I still hear his screams while writing this diary entry... I am always remorseful about the loss of Aunt Alison and Jason that day.

What loss you may ask? Aunt Alison lost her son's touch that day. Yes! he can only touch two women in this world but it took him 3 years to feel comfortable with Aunt Alison's touch. 

I still remember the helplessness in Aunt Alison's eyes when Jason, after coming home, started screaming when she touched him after two weeks. 

It took the cops to rescue us from an island (Don't know where it was!) two weeks and one day. But you might think what happened to me? I was.... was... raped as well...

It's uncomfortable to write this but in my and Jason's life, this incident has had an even great impact than our first meeting. 

What impact? well since our first meeting, I and Jason never liked each other. He thought I was too childish and I thought he was too old( Note: We were only five years old when we first time officially meet each other. )

After Jason got... raped, he was thrown back into the cell. That was the only time when I saw Jason tremble in fear and look at himself in complete disgust. Jason loved his handsome self but looking at him like that I was completely broken. 

When he looked up and saw me, I couldn't help but cry myself because his beautiful eyes were red with crying and his body was filled with red marks and... and...

I couldn't hold myself back from hugging him and for the first time in my life, Jason hugged me himself. For the whole night, we hugged each other and in that embrace, Jason washed clean from those rapers' dirty touches. 

From that night till this day, Jason has only been able to touch me. When we meet that bitch(Miss Fucking Docks!🤬), he wore gloves on his hands. Jason's condition is even worse than that of an OCD patient if an OCD patient sees germs, he in the worst-case faints but Jason when touched by women with bare hands on his skin(Apart from me!) will get a heart attack. 

This has happened before when he was touched by Aunt Alison after returning home. He got a severe attack and was in a coma for ten days. This situation instead of decreasing, increased as we grew up.

His recent record was when we were in college last year, he was touched by a girl who liked him on his bare hand, he got an attack and went into a coma for three months.

This is how severe Jason's condition is...

Now that you know his condition, you know why behaves so touchy with me so let's get on with how I fell into his trap and became his fake girlfriend...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is a short chapter sorry! 😘