Character Sketch

Characters
1. Haseena Malik- SHO of MPT, Best friend of Riya Mathur.An orphan girl who has befriended Riya with a hidden motive.She is extremely practical and strong headed woman.Sweet  natured and naive Infront of the world but has a hidden fierce side.
2. Anubhav Singh- One and only son of the Singh Family. DSP of Lucknow. His father was the owner of the renowned Singh Industries but he has no interest in joining family business.He's smart , witty and extremely intelligent.Marrying only because his Grandma wants to.
3. Shweta Singh- Mother of Anubhav.A sweet, polite and understanding lady. After Anubhav's father's death she handles the family business.Doesnt agree with her mother in law's orthodox views but never says anything to her.
4. Madhu Singh- Grandmother of Anubhav. Educated but an extremely orthodox lady.She's very dominating and rude, always taunting people around her.Doesnt like Anubhav's mother for a reason but loves Anu a lot.
5. Riya Mathur- Granddaughter of  Damyanti Mathur the rich business lady whom everyone fears.She's an extremely self obsessed , egoistic and spoiled girl.Calls Haseena her best friend but actually  loves to keep Haseena  around just  to show her superiority.Doesnt love Anubhav.She's just attracted towards him.
6. Damyanti Mathur- Grandma of Riya.Rich business lady whom everyone fears. Apparently seems sweet but has dark secrets hidden inside.
7. Arsal Ali- Owner of a book store.Very handsome. Childhood Best friend of Haseena.An orphan.He knows her secret and does every possible thing to help her.A very good Friend of Anubhav too.He is secretly in Love with Haseena.
8. karishma Singh- SI of Mpt. Cousin Sister of Anubhav but lost her parents in early childhood and was brought up by Shweta Singh. Daughter in law of Pushpa Singh.Good friend of Haseena.Hates Riya.Doesn't gel well with Grandma Madhu Singh.
9. Pushpa Singh- Head constable of Mpt. Mother in law of Karishma. Mother Figure to Haseena. (Doesn't have any major role to play in this story.)
10. Santosh Sharma and Cheeta Chaturvedi- Constables of MPt. Considers Haseena as Elder sister.In love with each other.(They have no major role to play in this story.
{Other characters will be introduced as and when required within the story.}
(A/N- Please Go through the character sketch to avoid confusion while reading the story.I couldn't add pictures of the actors.Kindly imagine your favourite actor suitable for a particular character. )
Chapter 1 will be posted soon..
Thank You.