Digging up the old Graves

Mathur Mansion
(The elders of both the families are busy in Puja work..while Riya is busy in her makeup.On the other hand Arseena are ready to execute their plan.)
HM: Arsal Tu laya Hain na?
AA: Haa Bohut mushkil se..Mera ek dost Chemist Hain usse Mila..He showed her a packet of sodium Thiopental tablets..
HM: Good...AJ DM Ka upvas hain..bar bar sharbat pirahi Hain..bas ek tablet Mila Kar pilana  Hain..sab sach ugal degi.(She went to the kitchen and  mixed a tablet in her juice and carried it towards her room..when Riya called her..)
Riya: Babes Kaisi lag rahi hu..
HM:  Bohut pretty lagarahi ho Riya...Woh Dekho Anubhav sir waha Hain..jaake unhe dress dikhao.(She said trying to get rid of her.)
(At the same time HM's phone rang.It was Pushpaji..she went a little farther to talk to her..but she turned back she was shocked.)
HM: Riya yeh kya Kiya Tumne..(she said almost shouting which caught Anubhav's attention and he came there.)
Riya: kya Kiya ?!Juice Piya..You know na I love pomegranate juice yeh Bohut tasty tha..
HM: Tum kaise pisakti ho yeh(She said highly tensed)
As: Kyun Nahi pi Sakti Miss Malik..juice hi toh Hain..
(Thats when she realised she overreacted and immediately tried to cover up)
HM: Haa..nahi bilkul pisakti Hain..(smiled nervously)..Woh actually hum Daadiji k liye lejarahe the toh..bas..koi Baat Nahi dusra bhijwate Hain..(She ran to Arsal to inform him about the blunder that happened)
As in mind:
Yeh Miss Malik ne aise react kyun Kiya Kahi juice mein koi gadbad toh Nahi..(He took the glass and. Smelled it..)Yeh ajib si smell..pata lagana padega.(He took a bit of juice and put it in a plastic bag and calling a constable gave it to him without anyone noticing.)
As: shaam Tak Hume Iss ki report Chahiye.(the constable nodded and left.)
-------------------------------
(On the other hand Riya was completely intoxicated but HM and AA somehow managed her and locked her in her room.After the Puja was over everyone left.Anubhav was about to leave when he saw Haseena standing on road side and fidgeting with her phone..He decided to use this opportunity and try to talk to her..)
As: Miss Malik aap Yaha ..sab thik Hain na..Ghar Nahi Jana?
HM:  Jii sir bas cab book Kar rahe the..aaj hum gaadi Nahi laye na ...
As: Chaliye hum aapko chhod dete Hain..
HM: Arey Nahi sir please don't bother yourself..hum chale jayenge...
As: Arey Kaisi baatein karrahi Hain..Aap humare hone wali patni ki best friend Hain..itnakarsakte Hain hum..
(Hm decided not to argue anymore and  sat in his car.)
(The drive was silent for first few minutes then As initiated conversation.)
As: Waise miss Malik apko Yaha aaye huye kitne din huye..I mean MPT mein...
HM: Around 1saal..
As: Accha..isse pahele Aap Lucknow mein thi yaa Kahi aur?
HM: haa Lucknow mein hi the...
(As was trying hard to get to know something from her but her short and to the point replies were making it difficult for him.)
As: Waise Haseenaji aapko yeh vichaar kab Aaya ki aapko police force mein Jana hain?
HM: bachpan mein hi..
As: Waise Aapke mom dad ki death kab hui?
(He asked the question directly to make her emotionally weak..maybe that way she'll spill something out.HM said nothing just stared at him for  a few second..As noticed some teardrops forming in her eyes..He immediately apologized)Sorry...
HM: ek car accident mein Dono Guzar Gaye...hum 2saal k the..bas itna hi Yaad Hain.
As: lijiye Aapka Gantavyasthal aagya..
HM: jii?!..(She looked outside and saw the orphanage gate..)Accha..sukhriya Bohut Bohut..Aap Nahi hote toh Yaha pounchne mein dikkat ho jati..Chalte Hain.(She went inside the orphanage gate.As noticed her smiling at the security guard and the guard also smiled back.)
As in mind:
Arey yeh toh andar chali gayi..Hume laga tha Kahi aur jayegi..aur jis tarah se guard k taraf muskayi..pratit hota hain Acche se Janti Hain..Kahi Humara shak bebuniyaad toh Nahi..par phir kal Jo Dekha..( He waited for few minutes then with  all this questions he drove to head quarters.)
--------------------------------------
Evening
Headquarter
(As entered his cabin and found an envelope on his table.It was forensic report of the juice.He immediately opened it.)
As: Sodium Thiopental..yeh rasayan(chemical) toh sach ugalwane k kaam Ata Hain..par Haseenaji iska prayog kispar Karne wali thi... (He thought for a bit) Damyanti Mathur..par kyu..aisa kya sach Hain Jo Haseenaji ugalwana Chahti thi..hum toh Haseenaji ko galat samajh rahe the..par Lagta Hain Baat Kuch aur Hain..(He called a constable and instructed him..)
As: Hume record room ki chaabi dijiye aur aaj Hume jaane mein Der hogi..duty khatam hote Aap chale jaiyega...(The constable handed him the keys and left.)
--------------------------------------
Record room
As: Haseena Malik ki file Kahan Hain...yeh rahi..(He took the file went back to his cabin.He started going through her file.)
Yeh address toh orphanage ki Nahi Hain..shayed usi Ghar Ka Hain..Mata pita ki maut..car accident..matlab Woh Satya kahe rahi thi..aur Kuch Nahi Hain Yaha..ek Kam karte Hain(He hurriedly opened his laptop and opened a particular folder..He typed "SHO HASEENA MALIK" in the search bar and a list of cases solved by her opened on the screen..he went through the list thoroughly.)
Yaha toh Mathur family se related koi bhi information Nahi Hain...matlab koi vyaktigat Karan hi Hain...kaise pata Karein..aur ek baat insab mein Arsal Ka kya sammandh....
------------------------------------
Precap: Anubhav knows the truth.
------------------------------------
Anubhav is very close to Haseena's truth.Will her cover be blown before him or will she get to know about his mission?
------------------------------------
Do vote and do comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.