Just how fast the night Changes

Here is the bonus part everyone..
Happy Reading ☺️
(Anuseena along with their family reached Their home.SS did their Aarti and welcomed them in.Anubhav immediately rushed to his room.)
SS: Chinta mat Kar Haseena beta..thoda gusse mein Hain...dekhna sab thik ho jayega.Tum chinta mat Karo.(She said sweetly caressing her hair..)
Ms: Haa...aur ab tera Pati hain Woh..Tujhe hi sambhalna Hain..jaa kamre mein jaa.
Ks: Chaliye Maddamsir..matlab bhabi...chaliye
(Haseena nodded..her face still devoid of any expression.She went with Karishma..)
(The room was beautifully decorated with candles  and flowers..but Anubhav was not there.)
Ks: Bhaiya shayed study room mein Hain..aajayenge..Aap aram kijiye.hum nikalte Hain.(She left..HM sat on the bed..She clutched her Lahenga tightly  and let out a cry..She cried for long and stopped once she felt out of breathe.She glanced at the wall clock..It was 1am..Anubhav still hasn't come..She looked outside the window..The sky was covered with clouds with lightening strikes..it was about to rain...She slowly moved out of her room...The whole house was asleep..She tiptoed out of the house and drove to the park where Anubhav had seen her and Arsal earlier.
-------------------------------
Study room
(AS was sitting in his office chair..constantly turning the table lamp on and off..He was looking at the dark  laptop screen...)
As's pov:
sapne mein bhi Nahi socha tha aisa Kuch Hoga...Humein Riya se Vivaah karne mein Ruchi kabhi nahi thi...par aise Haseena se shaadi...Kaash Haseena Tumne Hume  sach pahele Bata Diya hota..toh kab Ka yeh rishta Tod dete hum..Iss prakar humare pure parivaar ko apmanit na Hona padta..Kyun nahi bataya Tumne sach Haseena..(He closed the laptop with a thud.)Ab tumhare Saath Saath hum bhi phans Gaye is bematlab aur zabardasti k rishte mein..(He moved towards the window and saw Haseena Moving out of the house.)Yeh Iss waqt Kaha ja rahi Hain...Khair Jo bhi ho..apne parivaar k Khushi k khatir chup rahenge hum..par hum Dono Ka Baat Karna Ab atyant Avashyak Hain.
----------------------------
Park
(Haseena entered the park and saw a figure sitting on a bench. She went towards the figure and kept a hand on his shoulder..)
HM: Arsal!(AA turned back..his eyes pooled with tears.He looked exhausted.)
AA: Haseena Tu! Iswaqt Yaha?
(HM sat beside him)
HM: Bas Bohut ghutan horahi thi Ghar mein..isiliye ..par Tu?
AA: Tujhe kisine atey hue Nahi Dekha..(He said looking towards the small pond in front of them)
HM: Nahi..tune bataya Nahi..Tu Yaha?
AA: Bas aisehi..tune Shaadi k liye ha kyun ki Haseena?
HM: Neelam Aunty ne kasam de di..aur koi option Nahi tha Yaar..(She said looking at him whose eyes were still fixed on the pond..and then she also looked at the pond.)
AA: Life toh Teri Hain na...Tu Khush rahe payegi...Pyar karti hain Anubhav se?(He looked at her)
HM: (She was blankly gazing at him)..Nahi..pata Nahi ab agey kya..(It has started to rain by then..both of them were drenched.Tears again made way through her eyes..)
AA: Ro mat Haseena(He held her shoulders tightly..she held his palms on her shoulders tightly and started sobbing.)
AA: Haseena ab tere maqsad Ka kya..(HM looked at him..then looked away..She came out of his grip and wiped her tears)
HM: Pata Nahi Arsal...pata Nahi..(she sighed)
(Arsal took her into a hug..After a minute breaking the hug she said..)
HM: Hume chalna Chahiye Arsal...subah hone ko Hain..(It was 3.30am)
AA: Tu mat ja Haseena...Tu mere Saath chal.
HM: Nahi Arsal ab humari shaadi ho chuki Hain..Kuch pawandiya Hain..Hume chalna Hoga..dhyan rakhna.(She moved towards her car and drove away.)
AA: Bye Haseena.(He said slowly audible to himself only.)
-------------------------------------
Anubhavs room
(Haseena entered the room.She had expected the room to be empty but she was shocked to find Anubhav there.)
As: Aap vastra badal lijiye..Thand lag jayegi.
(Taking her clothes she moved to the washroom and came out after changing into a light pink cotton Kurti and Palazzo..)
As: Aap bed par sojaiye..kal Subha Baat karenge..
HM: Hum sofe(Sofa) par so jayenge..(She moved towards the sofa and lied down there.Without arguing further Anubhav slept on the bed only.)
( The Whole day's events and emotional turmoil had exhausted them extremely..As soon as they lied down sleep took over them and they went into deep slumber.Intensity of rain had reduced,it was only drizzling then..The sky has started to get pink, indicating dawn,and a  new beginning of their life as well.)
--------------------------------------
Precap: Understanding each other.
-----------------------------------------
Three lives changed forever.What's their fate?How will Haseena manage her home, her duty and fulfill her mission?Will Anubhav become a barrier of her mission or will he help her?What about Damyanti?Will she leave them so easily?
--------------------------------------------
Do vote and do comment if you like the chapter
Thank you.