Chapter 30

Changbin spent his whole morning hiding away from everybody. If he wanted to get revenge, he had to play his cards right. He knew that if he came out and told somebody without proof, they'd think he was crazy.

He skipped out on his first period, basically stalking Felix all morning. He watched Felix storm into his first period class from the other end of the hall. He smiled softly, running into the boy's bathroom to avoid getting caught by teachers. He sat there quietly, planning out his next move.

Changbin was clouded by anger. He was absolutely furious. He never fully got over Felix or what he did after they broke up. He tried just about everything, sex, drugs, even therapy. Nothing worked. He started using Seungmin as a last resort, hoping it would make Felix jealous, but it never did. Deep down, Changbin couldn't stand Seungmin. He was nothing but a pest in his eyes.

Changbin remembered accepting Felix's apology. He was willing to try looking past what he had done because he loved the boy to death. He thought time would help heal his broken heart, but he underestimated his own patience.

He took time to himself. The whole time he kept wondering who it was Felix had apparently fallen for. Many names popped into his head, but none of them added up. Minho and Jisung were dating, so it couldn't have been them. Unless Minho and Felix were seeing each other behind Jisung's back.

Changbin shook the thought away quickly. Minsung were too whipped for one another to cheat. He could've expected Hyunjin, if he also didn't have a boyfriend. Hyunjin wasn't the type to cheat either. Chan was definitely out of the question right? Felix hated him and wouldn't touch that loser with a ten foot pole. They were also step brothers of course.

That left only one person, Seungmin. Changbin wanted to say no to the thought, especially since Seungmin was far from Felix's type, but he was the only one left. Who else could it be?!

Changbin planned out the whole thing in his head. Go back to school, get close to Seungmin, find out the truth. He did exactly that, joining the boys at lunch the next day. He made sure to purposely sit next to Seungmin to start working his plan into action.

He watched Felix closely that day. The blonde smiled softly at him and welcomed him back. Changbin felt his heart flutter. He was no doubt still in love with him.

He remembered going to thank him before stopping in his tracks. He watched Felix give Chan a small smile with a small blush decorated on his cheeks. Changbin frowned. Since when did they start liking each other?

The next few days, Changbin would always see them spare a few glances here and there. He didn't think much of it at first. They were brothers, so who would think such things, right?

As time passed, things started getting weirder. Changbin noticed how every time he spoke to Felix, Chan would give a look of distaste in his direction. They even started walking to their classes together too. Changbin wanted to keep being in denial about the whole thing.

Seungmin only further proved that it indeed wasn't him that Felix was seeing. He didn't want to believe that Chan and Felix were together. He knew they were step brothers. He was fully aware of the fact that they weren't blood related. He also knew deep down that that gave Felix more than enough motive to be with Chan. He wanted to make sure he was correct before coming to a conclusion.

That night he went to get his things, he had a whole plan underway. He was going to grab his belongings and have a talk with Felix to hopefully win him back and to see if him and Chan were actually a thing.

He remembered knocking on the door, only to be greeted by Chan's hideous face. He felt rage boil deep within him. He coolly played everything off. He remembered Felix coming downstairs looking absolutely gorgeous. He smirked almost immediately. Did he dress up just for him?

Changbin was about to confront Felix on the matter and try winning him back. Everything was going fine until Chan interrupted them once again. He felt the anger bubbling deep in the core of his stomach.

"Shut it, Virgin Mary!" He remember saying. He remembered Chan telling him he couldn't call him that anymore. Changbin felt his heart sink. Why? Who did he lose it to? Did he lose it to Felix? Changbin was desperate for answers. He kept egging Chan on, knowing that he would crumble eventually. He knew that if he kept pushing, Chan would answer all his questions.

He kept prying even after Chan said he couldn't tell him. Changbin's heart began pumping harshly in his chest. He was almost certain it was Felix. The guilt on Chan's face was more than enough confirmation, he just needed to hear it.

Eventually Chan gave in, confirming Changbin's worst nightmare. It felt like his whole world shattered right in front of him. How could Felix do this?! Why would he sleep with one of the people Changbin hated most? His own brother of all people?

Changbin didn't remember much after that, completely blacking out and losing touch with reality. That's how it's been for him ever since he found out the truth.

Changbin had completely disassociated from reality and was now acting out of pure rage. He wanted them to feel the same pain he did, he refused to give up. Not until they suffered.

That leaves him here, currently sitting in the boy's bathroom planning his next move. He was getting ready to leave before he heard the bathroom door open, revealing Felix. He ran into a stall quickly, shutting it as quietly as possible, and propping his feet up on the seat.

He stared through the crack of the door, watching Felix bend down to check each bathroom stall for somebody's feet to indicate wether he was alone or not. After coming to the conclusion that he was, he pulled out his phone texting somebody.

He sat as quietly and as still as he could in order to avoid getting caught. A few moments later, he heard the door opening and Chan's voice filling the room.

"Are you okay?" He heard the older boy ask.

"I-I'm so scared." He heard Felix pathetically whimper. Changbin began feeling bad. Maybe he shouldn't say anything?

"Look at me." He heard Chan softly speak. He watched Chan lift Felix's head up, locking eyes with him. Changbin felt jealousy boil deep within him once more.

"No matter what happens, I will always be here for you. I swear, I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I-I love you too." He heard Felix cry out. Changbin's sudden change of heart was quickly
put to an end. No, don't not say anything! Say something. Tell the world. They hurt you, hurt them back!

Changbin took advantage of Felix's crying. It muffled the sounds of Changbin grabbing his phone out and putting it up to the crack of the stall door. He pressed record on his phone, capturing a video of Felix and Chan kissing. He cut the video right off at the part where Felix cupped Chan's groin.

Changbin smirked deviously. Karma is a bitch, Lee Felix. He looked back out of the crack, his heart stopping at the sight of Felix's hand on Chan's crotch. He listened to the whole thing.
Keeping his anger under control was the most difficult thing he has ever had to do. 

"Dammit, Felix! I said stop!" He heard Chan shout.

"I-I'm sorry. Let's go back to class. We will talk more later." He heard Chan softly say. He heard footsteps walking out of the boy's bathroom and let out a huge sigh in anger.

Time for payback.