Chapter 11

Chan spent the whole evening studying for his finals. Thankfully he only had two more left to go before the end of the semester. Chan's mind was running rapid. All he could think of was his younger brother. Chan of course still felt guilty about the whole thing. He had broken a promise to himself for the second time. Chan's guilty pleasures started to fight tooth and nail with Chan's morals. Chan was beginning to lose his battle. He couldn't control his urges anymore. 

Chan felt bad because now instead of thinking about how wrong it was and how he could never do such things, he was anticipating when it would happen next. He was desperately waiting for the next moment Felix would come onto him like he usually did. Chan was still too much of a pussy to approach his brother. He couldn't, not yet.

Chan decided to take a hot shower to help calm his nerves. He couldn't keep thinking about Felix, it was driving him mad. Chan walked to the main bathroom and was about to run in but was stopped by a small hand being waved in his face. "No, I call dibs on this shower. Back off, Virgin Mary." Felix said while pushing the boy out of the doorway. Chan groaned in annoyance, "No, I call dibs. I was technically here first so go away, cum guzzler." 

"You know instead of fighting, we could just share. Doesn't that sound fun?" Chan didn't respond to his brother's vulgar request. He just stood there staring at him. Every fiber in his being screamed no even though he desperately wanted it. He let Felix drag him into the bathroom, not saying a word. Felix turned on the hot water and without any hesitation, stripped off all his clothes. Chan watched his brother so confidently flaunt his body around like a prized jewel. 

Chan was extremely nervous. He wanted to run away and just wait to shower later but he didn't. Of course he didn't. Chan was lowkey excited. He couldn't bring himself to take off his clothes. "Channie?" Felix cooed, "Are you coming in or what?" Chan nervously chewed at his bottom lip, ripping away the dried up skin with his teeth.  "Shut up. Don't look at me." Chan responded. 

Felix rolled his eyes and lathered up his hair with shampoo. Chan quickly stripped off his clothes and made his way inside the shower. Chan watched as Felix rinsed the soap out of his hair. The water fell down Felix's body beautifully. Felix's plump lips were wet and glossy from the water. Felix opened his eyes and Chan quickly looked away, causing Felix to giggle in response, "You really are a virgin. No doubt about that."

"How many times do I have to tell your whore ass that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and saving yourself for the right person?!" Chan angrily spat. "Oh, Channie. You truly are..." Felix paused, eyeing his brother down like a lion would it's prey. "Something else." Felix's voice was rich and deep. His tone expressed nothing but lust. The smaller boy stepped closer to his older brother and stared deeply into dark brown eyes. Felix's eyes shifted from Chan's to his plump lips. "Kiss me." Felix whispered quietly. "W-what?" Chan gulped. 

"Channie, let me taste you again." Felix licked his lips. He was desperate. He spent the last 6 years wondering what those lips would feel like pressed against his own. He wasn't going to miss this golden opportunity.

"Fucker! Y-you kiss me..." Felix was taken aback by Chan's request, Chan was too. Without any hesitation, Felix connected their lips. Sparks flew in every direction. So this is what it felt like to kiss somebody you loved. Felix craved more. Felix took Chan's first kiss. There goes another thing off the list. 

The kiss quickly became passionate and sloppy. Both boys couldn't get enough. Chan moaned into the kiss, feeling his body react to the intimate contact. "L-Lixxie..." Felix groaned in response, almost going feral upon hearing the nickname. Felix desperately pushed Chan against the shower wall. He wrapped his hands around Chan's hard shaft. Felix pulled away from the kiss and pushed Chan under the water so that he was wet too. The water served as a great lube.

Felix teased the tip of Chan's leaking cock. He took advantage of the sensitive spot located right under the underside of his tip and gently played with it. Chan's head shot back and he knees buckled. The feeling was so intense, he could barely stand.

Felix rubbed it again and again feeling a power trip as he did so. Felix was never the type to be dominant, he was always submissive, yet he was making Chan a special exception though. He knew Chan was too much of a coward to make the first move. Felix had to be the one to take charge. 

"F-Felix please! It's too much!" Felix didn't want to stop. "Beg for it. If you're good for me maybe I will." Felix responded. His voice was deep and raspy. Chan almost fell weak at the sound of his brother's voice. "H-hey! I'm not gonna b-beg! A-ah!" Felix showed the boy no mercy. He tortured the boy until he was basically on his knees on the shower floor. Felix eventually let up and stopped.

Felix's cock was aching. He desperately wanted to be touched by Chan, which was something he had yet to do. "Channie, please touch me." Chan's face went beat red. Felix was on the shower floor now too. Felix sat with his back furthest from the shower head, resting against the wall of the shower, meanwhile Chan's back was getting directly hit by the water.

Felix's legs were spread wide, his cock and ass fully on display for his older brother. Chan took in Felix's cleanly shaven body. There wasn't a hair on his lower half. Chan sat there for a moment feeling stunned. He didn't know what to do. "P-please." Felix moaned. Felix's begging sparked something deep within Chan. Something dark and dominant lingered deep within him. He wanted to take Felix right then and there but restrained himself.

Chan slowly crawled up to the smaller boy and gulped. He stared at Felix's pretty little leaking cock, which was significantly smaller than his own. Chan grabbed hold of the throbbing flesh and awkwardly stroked it. It felt weird at first but Felix's reactions made him go faster, curious to see how he would react. Felix moaned loudly, his back arching off of the wall and toes curling. "C-Channie! Touch me here too." Felix pointed towards his quivering hole that looked desperate to be filled.

Chan had no idea what he was doing. Chan looked up at the brunette, seeking assistance. "You're not a fucking moron. You should know what to do, it's not rocket science." Felix said while rolling his eyes

"Fuck you! I-I just don't want to hurt you is all. Especially since I have no idea what I am doing." Felix laughed, "I highly doubt you will hurt me. Now please hurry. I-I can't wait any longer." Felix begged. His body was shaking with anticipation. 

Chan shoved his fingers under the water to get them wet. He lightly touched the outside, cringing at the feeling of the weird muscle. He circled the outside to get a feel for what he was doing. Felix hummed softly, signaling that he was enjoying it. This encouraged Chan to slowly insert one digit into the delicate boy. He blindly felt around. He knew he should be looking for something but he wasn't quite sure where it was.

After searching for what felt like forever, Chan hit something hard yet squishy inside of the brunette. Felix moaned loudly in response, "Y-yes! right there! Please don't stop."

Chan didn't dare stop. Felix's shaking and moaning almost drove Chan over the edge. His pace quickened the louder Felix moaned. Felix desperately grabbed hold of his neglected member and jerked himself off while Chan fingered him. "Y-yes! You're such a good boy, Channie! Just like that!"

Felix's praise drove Chan mad, he couldn't get enough. Chan wanted more, he needed it. He experimentally inserted a second finger into Felix, stretching him out. Felix gasped, feeling the stretch. Felix's desperate moans and whimpers made Chan's cock twitch repeatedly.

Felix looked so pretty like this. The deep blush on his face mixed with the look of pleasure made Chan want to devour him whole. Chan leaned in and kissed the boy while continuing to finger him. "C-Chan! I'm gonna cum please don't stop!" Chan quickened his pace with everything he had. Chan's cock continued to twitch though he wasn't even touching it. Chan felt himself getting pushed over the edge. Both boys came at the same time. Chan came completely untouched. That was definitely new and unexpected.