5

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

i had let the boys convince me to come to this little party they was going to.

on a scale to normal to ratchet... it was GHETTO AS HELL.

i mean hot as hell , packed as hell and smelled like weed and musty people. but besides all that i was having a good time.

i done had six different shots brown and white liquor so i'm off my ass forreal.

but it had got hella hot inside so i made them come outside with me to catch some air.

' let me take a picture of this ! i want to remember that we really got yo ass to come out with us' shoota laughed snapping a picture.

i smiled for the picture while east was just mugging him.

i laughed ' let me see — he cut me off by turning the phone around blinding me with his brightness being all the way up.

( act like you dont see the getty images logo lol)

' damn bitch ! you blind or sum?' lucky questioned.

east shook his head before grabbing my hand as we walked back inside the house.

a couple of girls was looking me up and down and i was doing it back, cause once i'm drunk everything looking like do you wanna fight?

we finally got back over to the couches and i sat next to him while shoota sat on the other side of me.

then money , lucky and demetrius sat on the other couch.

' you good?' he looked down at me raising his eyebrow at me.

i nodded my head looking up at him though my lashes ' mhmm'

'aye lil bit !' shoota shouted into my ear.

' Darnell i'm not fuckin deaf !' i laughed turning my attention to him.