7

' pregnant?' ariana sighed listening to her sister sob story.

' yes but if you can help me take care ava then it won't be so much stress for me during this pregnancy'  she spoke folding ava clothes into a pile.

' look you know i love ava to death but i'm still in school plus work and i'm moving in a week. i'm not really going to have time right now, ask grandma'

' ari you know i can't ask her cause she think i'm going to leave her there forever or something'

' cause you do it all the time, a month ago you told me you was going to the store and somehow you end up in Miami'

instead of reply zora simply walked out the room leaving ariana standing there with her niece.

' good now she finna make it seem like i did something wrong' ariana thought out loud to herself as she walked out the room going back to her own.

she still had her work clothes since she was fresh off work and just got home a couple minutes ago.

ariana took her work shoes off placing them by her room door before undressing completely, wrapping her robe around herself going to the bathroom.

as she walked into the bathroom she could hear both of her parent going off downstairs. zora must of told them about baby number two.

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

' Phat come put your shoes on, yo momma coming to get you'

she sighed stomping her way over to her shoes ' but i wanna stay with you'

I hated when my week was over but that's what we agreed on.

' i know phats but imma come get you next week' i smiled

she just kept her same said expression ' okay'

before i could say anything i heard the doorbell go off.

i opened the door looking at india and chanel on my porch. they both had on bathing suit with these dramatic ass sun hats.

' kairi get yo stuff come on! we going to the beach babes'

' i don't wanna go to the beach! i wanna stay with daddy...please' she looked up at her momma.

' kai i don't have time for this today, get yo stuff and kiss yo daddy bye' she sighed rubbing her temple.

' come on phats let's go' i held my hand out to her.

we walked upstairs going to kai room getting her book bag and her favorite american girl doll.

' daddy ! why did she have to come pick me up? why she couldn't lie like last time' she pouted.