15

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

' hey can i talk to you? privately.' Chanel asked walking into my office.

lucky chuckled ' yo wig lifting up i can see your screen door thing'

shoota laughed ' nah that shit did it for me, come on'

' y'all boys go to the new building and wait for me' i semi-yelled as they walked out.

' wassup?' i asked leaning back in my chair.

she looked down at her fingers twisting the ring on her index finger 'uh i don't really know i how to say it'

i furrowed my eyebrows ' whatcha mean? just tell me'

' it's about Ariana. i don't know if i should be telling you this though'

' if it got something to do with her then you definitely should be telling me' i leaned up getting aggravated with all the secretive shit.

' well i seen her with rico, at the hospital when i went there with my home girl. it looked pretty heated but when she saw me she left'

talking to rico? she must've seen somebody else...

' and when this was? i need a specific date to'

' last week, thursday around eleven in the morning, i don't wanna start anything between y'all i just wanted to look out for you'

i nodded my head as i stood up ' good looks. but i'm finna head outta here.'

' of course, see you around?'

i walked out with her directly behind me making my way out the shop.

as i got closer to the door Aaliyah called me making me instantly irritated.

i pretend like i didn't hear her as i walked out the door.

i could hear heels running behind but i kept walking into i got to my car.

' wassup?' i asked looking at her.

she huffed while holding her side ' Ariana called said she picked the girls up from school and is taking them to the park'

' preciate it' i nodded my head to her before unlocking my car and hoping in.

i instantly took off going at least 80mph just thinking about what Chanel told me.

' why are you looking at me like that?' she questioned tilting her head.

i shook my head ' just thinking'

'care to elaborate on that?' she mumbled as she walked into bathroom.

' nah not really, actually you know somebody named rico?'