16

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

i had been at work for thirty six hours and was beyond exhausted. i was doing my final rounds before i went home.

' i need a vacation!' jania sighed next to me.

' i'm with you when you right!' i chuckled sliding my phone out my pocket.

HIM 🫀
——————

You want steak and potatoes or you wanna stop somewhere when i pick you up?

uh i'm not really hungry i'll just eat whatever at the house.

you needa to eat so actually food so imma get something

lmfaooo how you gone ask me then just discarded everything i said?!

🤣 cause you gmfu thinking you ain't finna eat, but i'm on the way rn

okay lol love you 😘

👀 where the i at? see imma have to fuck ya up smhh

I LOVE YOU DAVID 😵‍💫

I LOVE YOU THE MOST ARIANA 🖤

' see this why i hate talking to you! you never be paying attention to me' she laughed pulling me out my phone.

' my bad, talking to david ass but i'm done now' i smiled turning my attention to her as slide my phone into my pocket.

' okay kentrell and me are expecting!! i'm having a baby' she smiled showing me her stomach.

i pouted ' omgg im so happy for you! y'all making me have baby fever i gotta stay away from y'all.'

she chuckled ' so when you gone join the team?'

i shook my head ' i just can't be bothered to be pregnant right now! i just made it where i wanted to be.'

i grabbed the clipboard from the door reading over the patient information. i knocked on the door before pushing it open.

' hi i'm ariana i'm going to take your blood pressure, and then you can go' i smiled at the little boy.

' okay' he nodded watching the video on the phone.

' i'm sorry but can you take his temperature again please, he's been coughing and saying his head hurts' the young girl said.