20

Two weeks later...

India pov

India pov

I looked over at my now healed face and sighed in relief that the marks were forever.

My phone started vibrating pulling my attention away as I walked over to pick it up.

I seen it was my lil yeah I met at the mall the other day.

🧠

You straight?

Yeahhh, just settling in. You okay?'

Yeah I'll be over there a little later gotta handle sum rn tho

Ok.

After that I placed my phone back down and walked into my bedroom.

I sighed looking over my apartment which was a total mess. I assume I left this way but I can't really remember.

I guess start cleaning up...

Before I could even start I heard someone knocking on my door making me instantly freeze. I took a deep breath before walking over to the door and looking through the peep hole.

It was my baby dad and his bitch, I swung the door open with an attitude cause he stay being this girl everywhere he go.

' yeah?' I questioned him pretending that his "girlfriend" wasn't there.

' we needa talk, and I brought kai to see you she getting out the car.' He said.

Soon kai came running around the corner going straight over to her hugging her leg while looking up at me.

A piece of my heart sank when she looked at me like a stranger basically.

' ari can I get your phone?' She asked looking up at her.

I stayed silent watching their interaction.

' not right now my love but later. You're here to see your mommy' she smiled pointing up at me.

' oh hi mommy! You're back from vacation?' She asked walking over to me.

I nodded my head ' yeah and I missed you so much! Did you miss me?'

She tilted her head 'I did at first but then you was gone for a long time!'

What the hell they been telling her...