12

India Pov

India Pov

i tired and dehydrated locked in a stuffy room with one window way outta my reach.

i avoided sleep as long as i could but every moment going pass i feel myself growing more sleepy.

i was tied to a radiator on a dirty mattress in the middle of the room. it was daylight now and i could hear people talking and walking around.

the last thing i remember is arriving at the club and telling Chanel i want to go home.

david is probably so mad at me right now...and poor kai.

the door opened revealing a tall dark skin with a lot of tattoos and a scar under his left eyes.

' drink sum' he tried to handed the water bottle to me.

i refused ' please i need to go home, i have a daughter.'

' look either you can die of dehydration or drink this dam water' he sighed giving it to me.

i took a couple of sips before handing it back.

he pushed it away from him ' keep it'

i nodded my head placing the water bottle on the ground. he grabbed a needle of the table and walked over to me.

' noo i don't drugs, i promise i'll i won't yell or anything." i pleaded.

'shhh' he hummed as he slowly inserted the needle into my arm.

i eyes rolled into the back of my head as i tried to fight back.

my body fell onto the mattress and everything went dark.

i slowly opened my eyes looking around as i tried to lift my body up. it felt heavier than usual and my arms felt weak.

i heard a familiar voice coming from the hallway making me look at the door.

it sounded like Chanel. it was hard to keep my eyes open, whatever he gave was strong and made me feel sick.

the door swung up open and Chanel walked in with a grin on her face.

' Help me' i spoke barley over a whisper.

she laughed ' help you? after it took me so long to get rid of you. Finally me and david will be together'

i sighed pulling myself off the bed ' wh—