In the rain

Toni and Cheryl are best friends but they both like each other and they don't know that until today...

Also I would love this so if anyone wants this and wants to make my dream come true I will love you forever.

Cheryl's POV:

Today is a special day cause I wanna tell Toni how I feel or show her , Im literally in love with her. Iv'e been for months or even more now, she's just so perfect how can someone not be in love with her.

Its currently 2 in the afternoon and I'm getting my car ready so we can sit in the back of it in an empty parking lot, watch Netflix and eat snacks ;)

Now that it is ready I just have to go pick up Toni. I pulled up to Toni's house and she was sitting in her front door stairs waiting for me to get her, of course she was beautiful as always, she saw my car pull up and she gave me a warm happy smile and I smiled back as she ran to get in the car.

She was wearing someone white sweatpants with a black crop top and some black air forces, it may be basic but damn she looked hot. "Hey there stranger" she said as she got in the car, I smiled at her and said "Hey pretty girl, how are you?". "I'm good, how are you" she said back as she made eye contact with me. "As long as I'm with you, you know I am happy," I said and gave her a side smile as I started driving.

When I pulled up to the parking lot Toni gave me a strange look because I had told her we where just gonna go get ice cream and fast food, "Cheryl? Why are we in middle of an empty parking lot? Your not planning on kidnapping me are you?" she said fidgeting with her fingers as she got off the car. "Of course not, just come to the back and look," I said as I got off the car and let me hand out. She grabbed on to my hand as I led her to the trunk and opened it, "OMG Cher what is this? Did you go this all of me?" She said excited. "Yeah all for you, and me of course but mostly just for your enjoyment" I said as I gave a smile and she gave me a hug. "I love youu" she said into my neck, I looked down at her and hugged her tighter and said "I love you too princess, more then you can imagine."

Toni finally let go and jumped in the back and got everything ready, I even let her choose the movie which is very rare of me.

1hr into the movie Cheryl had her head on my lap and I was playing with her hair, I think I am ready to tell her how I feel. Okay here we go Toni you got this, breath in and breath out.

Cheryls POV:

So... THIS IS AMAZING AND IVE HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH TONI. I swear everyday its like I fall in love with her more. I really love this girl and i hope she loves me back the same way I love her and I really hope on day I get to marry her.

Toni is tensing up and bit which is what she does when she's nervous... it's so weird why she would be nervous right now.

"Cheryl, I have something to tell you and Ive been holding it in for so long and I finally think I'm ready to tell you and I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Toni finally said and she turned to me, I gave her a confused look held her hand and said "What is it, you know you can tell me anything and I will never judge you and I promise it won't effect or ruin our friendship at all," and made eye contact with her.

"I really like you Cheryl, like a lot and even think I might just be in love with you... Ive felt this way for a long time now and iv'e been so afraid to tell you because of the way you would react, and If you don't feel the same way back just don't let it ruin our friendship," she let out and looked at her fingers as she fidgeted with them.

"Hey Toni look at me," I said putting my hand on her cheek and lifting her head up so she can look at me, she had tears on her eyes omg. "I'm in love with you too," I said tears slowly falling from my eyes of happiness, she looked at me and gave me the warmest smile. we both giggled and I pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed me back and her lips where so soft they felt like heaven, they where so addicting, I love this woman so much. We finally pulled away but we where touching foreheads and she breathed out, "I love you too," and we both smiled at each other.

It started to rain and I got the best idea to dance and kiss in the rain, it has always been my dream to do that with the love of my life. I pulled Toni out thecae and she said "What are we doing it is raining?" I just pulled her hand and ran into the rain. "Cheryl what the hell, now I'm all wet" she said as I was jumping around in the rain. before she could complain more I whispered "shh" to her and pulled her into a rough but passionate kiss which caught her by surprise but she kissed me back.

Toni's Pov:

THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!

I'm currently making out in the rain with my best friend who iv'e been in love with for the longest time.

We've been making out for a while now and its starting to get cold so I got a brilliant idea, I slowly lowered my hand to her ass and squeezed it making her moan "god those moans " I thought to myself. She opened her mouth when she moaned so I was able to slide my tongue in her mouth which took her by surprise but I know she loves it.

I slowly started walking towards the car back seat and opened the door and pushed her inside the car as I closed the door and got on top of her. I kissed her one last time and slowly started kiss down her neck making her let out whimpers, I took off her shirt then mine and kissed down her stomach, I went to unclip her bra but looked up at her for permission which she nodded to and I took off her bra, and too her nipple into my mouth making her let out loud moans. Once I gave the same treatment to both boobs I slowly lowered to where she needed me the most, I grabbed the sweat pants waist line and looked up at her and said "Tell me what you want," she looked down at me and said "I want you to fuck me so hard still I can barley feel my legs and I'm a moaning mess."

I smirked at her and pulled down her pants and ran my finger through her very wet panties and now because of the ran ill tell you that, as she whimpered. I moved her panties aside and slowly ran my finger through her wet fold as she let out a loud moan. I went up to her ear and whispered "I'm gonna fuck you and eat you out until you can't take it no more and your begging me to stop, but I'm not gonna stop once you cum and I'm gonna go down and lick you so soft and slowly you will be begging me for more instead of begging me to stop," she bucked her hips up and pulled me in for a quick kiss then she breathed out "So what are you waiting for?" then smirked.

I smirked back at her and took her panties off and threw them and lowered myself.

Cheryl Pov:

She is now where I need her most, I bucked my hips up and I just felt her hot breath hit my core, "Babyyy please," I begged. She looked up at me and gave me one more smirk before lowering herself to my core and began sucking it, "Oh FUCKK OMG," I moaned out. She licked through my folds and her tongue the entered me "FUCKKK That feels fucking amazing don't stop," I moaned as I arched my back fo the seat.

"Mmmmm this is too good," I said as she was going at an amazing pace and I dug my nails into her hair and my thighs around her head. "I am close, fuck," I heavily whispered. "Faster Toni fuckkk," I moaned out as I felt a knot in my stomach, she went at a really fast pace as a came. She replaced her tongue with her fingers and I went slowly to help me ride out my orgasm. She then went up to my ear and whispered "You taste so good baby," then kissed me letting me taste myself. I rode out my orgasm then she pulled out her fingers stuck them in her mouth then licked them clean as she made eye contact with me and said "mmm." She then look the out and stuck them in my mouth and said "suck," and I did as told. "She a good girl," she said as swirled my tongue around her fingers.

We had plenty more rounds after that and let me tell you it was the best sex I have ever had and that I will have.

A/n: I know you guys missed me.