In the lounge

Toni does what Cheryl craves the most, in the student lounge..

a/n this was a request from like 2020 and I was going through the comments, again if anyone has any suggestions comment, I really need ideas for more updates.

request choni_at_night

Cheryl's POV:

Me and Toni have been together for 5 months now and I have never been happier, she makes me so happy, she makes me feel so special and she's just amazing and the best thing that could could have happened to me. Toni came into my life when I needed her the most and I could not be any more grateful. We have had sex.. kinda of a lot, but if I'm being honest I could use more. She is so great in everything she does but especially in bed... Toni refuses to do anything outside the bedroom, not even in the car which I really want. (can't blame you Cheryl.. car sex sounds amazing.)

"Hey babe." Toni said putting her hands on my waist as she kissed the side of my neck from the back, I closed my locker and leaned my head back as I bit my lip. I then turned around and gave Toni a long and sweet kiss. "I missed you my love." I said slowly pulling away, "We were just together a couple hours ago." Toni said chuckling, as we walked into the student lounge. It was our free period and Betty and Veronica were already waiting for us in the lounge so we could hangout. "Still." I said smiling at her as we intertwined hands to walk.

"Hey guys." Me and Toni said smiling as we walked into the lounge, we took our usual couch and sat next to each other and put the blanket over us. "So, what are your plans for this weekend?" I asked Betty and Veronica. They answered and we talked for a while, then we all went on our phones. (literally how it is every time teens hangout. 😐) I was so focused on my phone I didn't even realize Betty and Veronica had left the room, now it was just me and Toni. I went back on my phone, then suddenly felt a warm hand touch my thigh, I looked up at Toni who was smirking. "wh-what are you doing?" I asked as her hand slowly moved higher, "Nothing babe.." she said with a even bigger smirk looking back at her phone with on hand still on my thigh slowly rising higher by second causing me to drift a little. "What happened to "nothing outside the bedroom"? I asked frowning my brows making her look up at me, she then looked up at me lifted my skirt and pressed two fingers against my underwear, she then went down to my neck gave me some kisses causing me to tilt my head back in pleasure. She then slowly started to move her fingers in a circular motion over my underwear, she went up to my ear to where I could feel her hot breath and whispered, "I can't resist it.. you look so good and I really want you." she said slowly pushing harder making me lift my body.

I licked my lips and looked at her, we made eye contact for a couple seconds before she went down to my neck and slowly started to suck on my sweet spot, I moaned out loud and she placed her phone down and placed her hand over my mouth as she moved my underwear aside and continued to suck on my neck. "May I?" she said looking at me directly in the eyes, I slowly nodded and left out whimpers. (CONSENT IS KEY.)  She then smirked as she ran her finger up my folds, making me tilt my head back even more, she put my head down then pulled me in for a hot kisses. When I pulled back she took my bottom lip in between her teeth and slowly pulled back, I loudly moaned as I felt her insert two fingers into me at a time. "Shhh." she whispered into my ear then put her hand back over my mouth as she started going in a slow pace into me. "Fu-fuckk." I moaned into her hand, I felt a shook of pleasure flow into my body and she repeatedly hit my g-spot. I then lift my hips for friction and slowly started grinding on her fingers, she forced my hips back down making me whimper. After a little a while of pleasure a felt myself started to reach my high, I moaned louder into her hand making sure she knew I was close. Once she got the hint she smiled then put her finger over my clit and started to slowly form circles, she knew that was what me made me weak. I threw my head back making her remove her hand from my mouth and I let out a loud moan before I finished, she then slowed down to help me come down from my high.

By the time I was done we were both breathing heavily into each others neck, I then pulled away and smiled "I knew you could last without taking me at school." she smiled "Shut up, you know I can't resist myself. you are the most perfect girl and I wanna be with you and in you.. every chance I get." she said smirking and laughing at her own joke. I hit her shoulder and smiled at her, god is she beautiful.

a/n make sure to comment and vote. love you all and thank you so much for the support. not edited sorry if there are mistakes.

wc 1031