Ex's

Cheryl and Toni have dated twice and they broke up those two times for dumb reason and they start having chemistry again so they act on it..

a/n im tryna stay active again 😩

Tonis POV

me and Cheryl have broken up twice in the past year, we aren't together right now but id be lying if i said i didn't want her back really badly. Every time we break up we always get end up going back to each other so i don't see why it wouldn't happen again if i tried.

Right now i'm in class, the only class i have with Cheryl and i can not stop staring at her, i want her so bad. I have my pen in my mouth as i'm staring at her and zoning out not listening to the teacher. she's so beautiful, her hair, her eyes, her lips oh my god do I miss those lips. and her body dont even get me started, she's just so perfect. She sat two seats in front of me in the row next me, I zoned out looking at her I didn't even notice she turned and was looking at me too. I looked away and blushed a is smiled then looked back at her to see her smirking at me, i squeezed man thighs together. that smirk did something to me.

Cheryls POV

In class I realized that Toni had been awfully quiet the whole time, she's always is talking in class. I turned around and realized that she was staring at me while she had her pen in her mouth, she was looking at me in a sensational way. I knew that stare. I want her back again, so bad. I know that may sound toxic because of hoe many times we've broken up and gotten back together but this time it'll be different. (cheryl tells herself that every time) she didn't realize i was staring and when she did we made eye contact and I smirked at her, the smirk she knew exactly what it meant. I had blocked her.. lets just say because things didn't get so well last time. I couldn't resist her so I unblocked her and texted her.

cheryl: i can see you staring babe, your not slick. meet me in the bathroom in 5.

toni: shut up, no im not going.

cheryl: see you there in 5. ;)

she always tries to play hard but i know her better than anyone and i know when she wants something which it happens to be me. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom the teacher of course let me know cause he had a cues on me.. i mean who doesn't? i smirked at Toni as i walked out the door which she rolled her eyes at me.

I went to the bathroom furthest away from the classrooms and toni knows exactly which one.

I walked in

and right away i was pulled in by the collar of my shirt and kissed very needy and aggressive. i really missed her lips. i locked the door then pinned her against the wall, i kissed all down her neck. slowly leaving wet kisses everywhere. then i picked her up and i kissed her and put her down on the sink at the perfect height so my knee could hit where she needed me the most. i asked her slowly as i moved my knee in circles as she threw her head back and i kissed down her neck to her chest. i grabbed the end of her shirt pulling it over her head then kissed down her chest grabbed one boob in my hand as i played with it and put the other in my mouth. she arched her back off the sink as i moved my knees fast. her pink locks getting messy. i smiled at her then whispered in hear ear as i moved my fingers back and fourth where she needed me while her legs were wide open for me. "do you want me baby?" "i do i really do." she whispered back as she was heavily breathing. i then slide her shorts down her legs and continued to tease her with my fingers as i still kissed down her neck, feeling how wet she was through her underwear. i kissed down her chest to her stomach until i got to where she needed me the most the kissed her inner thighs as a moved her underwear to the side and moved my fingers back and fourth on her folds feeling how wet she was. i really missed this.

i kissed her wear and continued to tease her with my kisses and my tongue. i put one finger instead her as she arched her back off the sink even more. i moved at a slow past, until i heard her get louder and more needy. "how bad do you mean my love?" i said as i kissed her inner thighs and looked directly up at her. she had a really needy look on her face and moaned out "really bad, so fucking bad." i then moved her underwear and glided my tongue on her folds slowly as she let out a loud moan. i then moved my fingers faster inside her as i moved my tongue fast and faster hearing her moan even louder. i went until her legs were shaking and she physically couldn't anymore. after she finished i got up and kissed her slowly letting her taste herself off my tongue. i helped her put her clothes back on then said "i really missed your taste baby." before i walked out the bathroom smiling.

wc: 951