With a Strap?

Cheryl and Toni have been dating and since they first had sex they have been at it for days now for example right now

Toni is top.

Cheryl's POV:
"Oh yess baby right there keeping going" I moaned as Toni was pumping 2 fingers inside me. We where in a dressing room... crazy right? That's how much I liked being fucked by Toni. "You like it baby girl?" Toni groaned as she harshly sucked on my neck. I hid my face in the crook of her neck "Yes babe, I-I fucking love it," I moaned as I was so close to my edge. "I'm soo cl-ose" I whispered against her neck. I felt her smirk as she said "C*m for me Babe" and with that I came as she helped me ride out my orgasm. I got off of Toni's lap, fixed my clothes and we both walked out of the store people where giving us weird stares but we didn't care because I had an amazing orgasm and it was worth it.

3 hours later...
Toni's POV:
We finally got home after hours of shopping I was taking out all the bags because Cheryl was too busy texting Veronica and Betty. I spoiled the crap outta Cheryl and I hope she appreciates it and I get a treat for it (if yk what I mean ), well anyways I finished taking out all bags and brought them all to our bedroom. I went out to the living room and Cheryl was sitting on the couch still on her phone, and honestly I was really hungry so I went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge to see what I could cook.

8:12 pm

I decided that the best choice for dinner would be an Alfredo pasta with a side of broccoli and a bread stick and wine to drink duh. 

Cheryl's POV:

The smell of some delicious pasta hit my noise I turned around to see Toni setting up dinner for us, I smirked walked up to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. She immediately pulled me into a passion kiss, I moaned into the kiss and tried to deepen it but she stop me by putting her hand over my mouth "Not right now princess I'm starving but after this your not gonna be able to walk for weeks" she smirked as she whispered and I made a sad face (A/N Calm down you horndogs its coming) Well we sat down and we enjoyed the food.

Once we where all finished I was about to get up and wash our dishes but Toni stopped and said "No Baby this is your day," I just nodded in response. I really love Toni even though I haven't told her that yet but I do I really do, she makes me feel wanted, she makes me feel loved, she gives butterflies, I can go on and on. Anywayss I went to our room and put on my new lingerie Toni had just bought me and let me tell you I was in love with it. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked, I went to go lay down and waited for Toni to come in the room.

Toni's POV:

I finished washing the dishes and I headed back upstairs to our room, once I entered my mouth dropped Cheryl was in a pink lingerie I had just bought her and she was laying across the bed sexy as I ever.She smirked at me and I couldn't take it no more I took of all my clothes and I was left in a sports bra and boxers, I quickly climbed on top of Cheryl and being to kiss her with tongue and everything. Cheryl was moaned into the kiss already and I haven't even done nothing yet wow she really is that horny, I began to go down to Cheryl's neck and began to suck harshly leaving dark hickeys, and got to her lingerie and looked up at her and she nodded as I slowly took it off.

I finally got to her breasts and took one in my mouth and swirled my tongue around me as she moan pretty loud, and she kept buck her hips up damn this gril really wants it I gave the other one the same treatment and then I kissed down her toned stomach until I finally got to her soaking wet pussy. "Please TT give it to me," I looked up at her and said "That't not my name baby, and please be more specific of what you want"." I loved teasing her "can you please fuck me with your fingers and tongue I want to feel you!" she moaned loudly with that I licked through her folds and sucked on her clit, she would let out stuff like "Mmmmm yes right there baby" or "oh fuck mommy you fuck me so good" as she dug her nails into my hair.Her walls started to clench and I know she was close so I used my thumbed to rub her clit and she came screaming "OHH FUCK"

Still Toni's POV:
Cheryl was recovering from her orgasm and I was ready for round 2 I wanted to try with a strap because I wanted to be able to please Cheryl but I also wanted to feel good myself.

I went to our closet took out the strap,put it on and Cheryl looked at me with the biggest smirk ever, I pretty sure she was recovered by now and I just gave her a even bigger smirk. I went over to Cheryl "Wow baby that's a big, Idk if I can handle," she said as she stroked it.
I lightly pushed her on the bed and said "oh sure you can princess but if it hurts too much let me know," and she just nodded."Get on all fours baby I wanna fuck you so good," she did as she was told while she did that she said "You already did, but I wouldn't mind a little more." I just smirked as I got on behind her and slowly but not to slowing inserted the dildo inside her and she moaned loudly.

I let her adjust to the size before I started thrusting in and out and she was already and moaning mess. "Oh fuck yes your so big," she moan and I just groaned as I smacked her ass which made her moan even louder. "Yess Toni right there FUCKK!"god I love her moans.
"I'm so close Babyy, can I cum?" Cheryl moaned, "Yes Baby go ahead I'm close too," and with that she came and hard and so did I. I took of the dildo off the strap and she licked and sucked it clean and she looked at me dead in the eye. Which made me so wet, I wasn't tried I wanted a round 3.

"Round 3 baby?" I asked Cheryl as I laid down beside her, she looked exhausted so I handed her a water and she drank it all but with that she look at me smirked and straddled my lap.

A/N: update 😌