0

Florence, Italy, a beautiful place filled with hundreds of things to do and see

Florence, Italy, a beautiful place filled with hundreds of things to do and see. I've lived there for 2 years now and have yet to get tired of the visuals, infact, I've even taken up a hobby of snapping pictures of the moon every night. Wishing upon a star for something special to happen in my life that'll give my little existence some spice.

I won't say my quiet life isn't amazing as is, and my career is bring me so much love that I'm constantly shedding tears of joy. But my life still feels as if something's missing, whether it could be something, or someone. And I have yet to find it, but for now I won't worry about that. I'm already in a great relationship and couldn't help but feel grateful for it, nothings gonna change that.

"Are you coming inside, Armani?" I turned away from the sky to face my boyfriend.

"I should, shouldn't I." Smiling I nodded, it was nice outside but also chilly and I couldn't afford to get sick at the moment.

"Yes, you should." He backed away from the door to allow me to slide inside before shutting the door behind me, "shower and come to bed with me." He motioned to the bathroom, "the water is already turned on and ready for you to get in."

He was so kind, the best boyfriend I've could ever ask for. Louis, had been there with me since the beginning and I couldn't imagine a life without him beside me.

"Thank you, Louis." Kissing him, I've made my way to the bathroom. Very rarely do we ever get to sleep together, he's either working on scripts for an upcoming movie, or I'm in the studio working on a song.

Sleeping together was a delicacy for us, and I was gonna make sure to enjoy it whenever I could.

"I'll try to be quick." I said this to myself even though I knew how it was gonna really end.

I would end up shaving some barely existing hair, getting deep into my skincare routine, and singing some random song to pass the time. Forgetting that I had someone waiting on me.

He would never get upset though, he would always smile and compliment my work. Talk about appreciative of my hard work to look nice.

But really I'll hurry this time. Shaving can wait until the morning, and my skincare doesn't take to long anyways. It's always the music's fault, I just can't listen to music.

"Take your time, we've got all night and a bit of the morning." Louis chuckled, popping his head into the bathroom and setting down a new bottle of facial cleaner and toothpaste.

Like I said, he knew that I couldn't be quick even if I wanted to.

"I'm serious this time!" I laughed back, in the back of my mind my wish seemed to have already came true in my eyes.

A supportive and loving boyfriend, and a career that I love to death. I had what I needed, and I wasn't going to throw it all away on something stupid as an mysterious want.

"Tonight," I looked out the window of the bathroom, "I Armani Swan promise to never let anything or anyone ruin what I have now, I've got what I wanted for so long right here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Edited~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited~