6

You would think that Charlie and Armani went straight home after their lunch, but you couldn't have been more wrong

They decided that they would instead head down to a shop that sold fishing gear and proceed to buy Armani a new pole and gear. Even a few cases of worms that they could share together.

They didn't have to worry about clothes much since Armani would just wear some of Charlie pants and shirt while using her boots she already had at the house.

"We could invite Papa Billy and Little Bear to come with us!" Armani smiled brightly, she had no problem riding around in the police cruiser and was happily thinking about reconnecting with Billy and Jacob who she haven't seen in forever.

"That was the purpose of buying all those worms Princess." Charlie agreed, sure they couldn't visit them today but this weekend was gonna be good for all of them.

"Yes!" She cheered, it was quite fortunate that Armani liked to do the things Bella hated and that warmed Charlie's heart even more. He knew she didn't like fishing because fish in her eyes were friends, but she did enjoy spending quality time with her dad and fishing was quality time that they both kinda just went with. Her attention span not being long enough to watch any sports even though she would join him on the couch with a book to either read or write in. They just enjoyed the small things.

"Now," Charlie gave Armani a look, "time to go home." He didn't look to happy because who liked being woken up in the night by screaming nontheless, but Bella still needed him and now Armani.

"Yes let's go home." The first thing she would do, is call Louis to know that she made it safely and is enjoying her time with her father. Than to go see if Bella is awake so that she could probably get her to talk.

"She's been talking to Jacob lately." Charlie soon announced and a wave of anger rushed over her again.

That boy was madly in love with Bella, if she thought she was gonna be leading her little bear on than she had another thing coming. Even if she had to monitor everything she was doing.

Though she couldn't just be mad at Bella, Jacob was known for catching feelings for any pretty girl that gave him attention and she wasn't an exception. The boy being much younger than her and bringing her mudpies and wilted flowers to her everytime she appeared.

Sure it was hard to tell the boy she couldn't date a man much younger than her, but than got so teary with happiness when I would call him by the little nickname I came up for him.

"I hope Jake is keeping her in line at least." She signed, she wasn't his mom and she wasn't gonna tear his heart out.

If he truly did like Bella more than she think he does. Like everyone else, he'll have to know whose worth it and whose not, especially the ones treating him as a backup plan.

"I'll try and sleep until than." Jet lag was catching up to her, and she started to doubt if she really was gonna be able to talk to Bella after speaking with Louis.

She would have to see but for now, she was gonna take a quick nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you made it home safe?" The voice of Louis filled the attic she slept in as she neatly braided her hair up for the night.

"I have, safe and sound." Armani smiled, she could see him breath in a little at the news.

"That's good, that's very good." Louis was scared of flying and he always worried whenever she had to go somewhere that required her to fly.

"Yeah-" Armani mumbled, she woken up from a nap not to long ago and had quickly taken a shower after checking up on Bella.

The girl had gotten out of bed, but she was sitting near the window just looking out of it. Staring like something was suppose to show up.

She had spoken to her, and Bella wasted no time snapping her neck towards her and barreling into her arms. Shocking Armani to the core since Bella always showed how much she didn't like her at times.

She had cried and tugged on her t-shirt like a child in need of attention, only to catch sight of a hickey Louis placed not to long after she had to board the plane.

She looked devastated, and hurt. Pulling off of Armani in a quick motion just to plop back down in the chair near her window, not paying her any mind.

"How's...Bella." Louis signed, he could see the distress in her eyes and that made him even more upset he wasn't there to comfort her.

"S-she hugged me." Armani sadly smiled, "she also snatched herself from me when she saw my neck." In a certain way, Armani was upset with herself.

Sure the two of them never got along, but when Bella met Edward she started talking to her more about her relationship and she shared hers also.

Maybe Bella seeing her happy relationship tore something in her, reminding her of what could've been if Edward hadn't left her.

"She'll get better." Louis frowned, "your there to help her get better." He had an inkling feeling that she wasn't gonna be able to help her, but he won't say anything unless his opinion is asked for on the matter.

"I suggested that we send her to Renee if she doesn't show some improvement by the end of the month." Armani paused, she was now finished with her hair and couldn't find anything to distract herself now.

"If there's truly no other way." He gave a reassuring smile, she didn't mention if Charlie was upset which meant that he probably agreed to it also so there was no need to argue for somethings that every have agreed upon.

"Yeah." Armani nodded, the conversation was real dry at the moment, they both had so much to say but didn't know how to put it into play.

"Err-well." Louis didn't know how to say it.

"I came across Natalia, during a shoot of mine." He paused, he saw the way Armani's eyes narrowed in disdain at the sound of her name.

"Tell me all about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Edited~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited~