1

College

College. I was only going to college not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. I wanted to become a Lawyer, but then got interested in making music and thought why not do this instead.

I'm still working on becoming a lawyer but right now I'm happy with my career as a music artist, I'm enjoying using my voice to bring smiles on people faces. My adoptive father is supportive of my decision and Louis is also making it far more enjoyable than it should, giving me a better feeling every time I produce another song and see the smile on their faces when I let them listen to it.

But right now, I'm in class. Listening to my professor talk about the history of Italy even though I'm technically just staying here for my degree. No matter what I find the topic very interesting to hear and tune my ears to soak up every bit of information, including the trip we'll be taking to Volturi, Italy for Saint Marcus day. The day every vampire was driven out of the city, and for some reason that makes me chuckle a little.

"Vampires don't exist." I muttered under my breath, though a girl beside me heard.

"I beg to differ," she smirked, "their more real than you think." She gave me a wink, I liked her she seemed fun.

"Really now?" I gave a her a smile, "if Vampires are real than I must be a Fairy." I chuckled, I wasn't being serious and she knew that with the way she gave me a smile of her own.

"I don't believe in Fairies but there's one apparently right here." She twirled a strand of my hair between her fingers and stood up from her seat.

"Also, class is over." She sent a final wink in my direction and drifted away with the crowd of students that were leaving.

"I guess I am." I chuckled again, she surely amused me and I probably amused her also. It was sad that I didn't get to know her name though I'm sure she'll be back again.

Though the girl seemed a little strange in my opinion, though I'm not one to judge. Her blonde hair was pinned high and tightly upon her head, and her blue eyes didn't look real so they were probably contact lens not to mention her deadly pale skin that almost seemed like marble.

"I'm sure I'll see her again." I smiled, she was nice and I hoped to make her a friend of mines before I graduate, she didn't know who I was and a feeling of hope of getting a true friend besides Louis made me excited.

"I'm a little fairy now!" I cheered, grabbing my little bag that rested on the floor beside me and ran out the lecture hall. I had nowhere to go right now, nowhere to be and yet I was still running like I had somewhere important to go.

"Got to find Louis," I was sure he would be done with his classes and was probably in the campus café getting some tea and buying a small cake for me, "he'll know what to do!" I had no idea what I was talking about with my thoughts running over ten miles per hour though I was sure it'll hit me the moment I lay eyes on him.