9

Girls can't never say they want it
Girls can't never say how
Girls can't never say they need it
Girls can't never say now, oh, now

Armani smiled brightly, her voice was playing on the radio, and she couldn't help but bob her head along to the beat. Mouthing the words and twirling her fingers in the air as she sanged along to her hit single.

"You wrote this?" Bella coughed awkwardly and motioned to the radio, swinging her to head along.

"Yes I did, this was the first song on my Album Red Fridays." Armani signed, "it's also one of the songs I'm gonna perform in Italy." She sounded excited and Bella could do nothing but nod along.

It wasn't something she would go out her way to find herself but if it came into the radio she wouldn't be against letting it play.

"Cool," Bella tried smiling, and failed but she tried is what made Armani happy.

"I'm glad you think so." She felt proud, but who wouldn't knowing that your voice is plastered on the radio for all to hear and enjoy.

"We're almost there at Jacobs house and I'm guessing you'll behave?" Armani gave her a look, yeah sure she trusted her sister, but there was a voice inside her head that damanded she turn this vehicle around and toss Bella back into the house before she fuck something up.

"I promise." Bella didn't sound like she was sincere but she would let her take the fall for that.

"I don't believe you, but if you fuck up some shit I will be telling Charlie." Armani scoffed, shutting the truck off and making her way onto the Black's front porch.

"Uncle Billy, you in there?" Armani knocked a couple times, and stepped back as she heard the door open and reveal a man in a wheelchair.

"Little Bear?" Billy cracked the door open with a smile, not noticing Bella in the back as he gave Armani the biggest hug he could.

"Charlie said you were back but I didn't think you'll come to see us this soon." He looked happy and Armani wasted no time sitting on his lap to snap a couple of pictures using snapchat.

"I had to come see you Uncle Billy and Little Wolf, I heard he was sick so I brought some banana bread for him." Armani smiled she had to get it out the car but for now she was just enjoying her uncle's presence.

"How sweet Baby Bear." Billy chuckled, he always saw Armani as a daughter, and would fight tooth and nail with Charlie for her attention when she would come to visit for a few days or even hours if her schedule was that busy.

"How's he doing? Do you need help caring for him?" She had a nerve to go check on him herself, but that would be rude if she just waltz onto his home without permission, even if Billy told her multiple times that his home was hers also.

"No, I'm just fine, and we can't have you getting sick either." Billy faked a smile, a little upset with the secret he was keeping from her.

"It's fine I understand." Armani shook her head, if he said he didn't need help than he didn't need it.

"Can I see Jacob." Bella didn't wait for a reply and simply pushed passed Billy and Armani gaining a shocked gasped from the young woman.

"No Bella!" She gasped, and turned to Billy, "I'm so sorry about Bella." She frowned, she would be sure to punish the teen when they got home, I guess movie night was gonna have to wait.

"It's fine Baby Bear." Billy signed, already rolling down into the grass with her still on his lap just as Jacob and Bella came storming out the house arguing.

"I thought I told you I wanted nothing to do with you!" Jacob groaned, a glare present on his face as he bickered back and forth with Bella who looked angry at him.

"I just wanted to see if you were fine, and by the looks of it I think you were lying about being sick." Bella scoffed, at this time Armani was riding with Billy towards the car so she could get the bread out.

"Woah, woah, woah." Another voice arrived and Billy signed.

"Thank you for the bread Baby Bear." He didn't bother staying and instead wheeled into the house, and Armani had a mind to come back for him later after handling Bella who at the moment smacked one of the tall boys.

"For fucks sake Bella! Armani groaned she had enough of this little tantrum Bella was throwing by the looks of it the boy had too.

"Move!" Bella was snatched away and Armani watched as one of the boys turned into a wolf and her very own Little Wolf turned into a much bigger one.

"What-" Armani paused, she didn't even register when one of the boys started pulling her along back into the truck so they could take her to some guy name Sam's house.

"Bella you are in so much trouble when we get home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~edited~
ooh double updates?😷