13

As they followed behind Jane, Armani tossed Edward's shirt onto his head, her face seemingly frozen in annoyance

"Put your damn shirt back on." She snapped, Bella was already trying to walk near Edward but the tight grip she hand on her sleeve prevented that, usually she was a calm person but she realized that Bella was putting her at risk, was putting her father at risk doing this stupid shit of hers.

"Go ahead," Jane smirked, Armani seemed to amuse her.

"Are you scared?" Edward whispered to Bella and she shook her head, gaining a snort from Armani, she was shaking in her grip but she didn't know if she was scared of her or the Vampires.

"Are you scared?" Bella asked back, ignoring Armani.

"No." Then Armani and Jane snorted, looking at each other for a split second before continuing on.

Armani swore she saw Jane before, but didn't think to much about it.

"I'm guessing thats your sister?" Edward motioned towards Armani who snapped.

"No, I'm the girl who just so happens to be someone Bella's knows." She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you've sneaked around our house and saw my room." She finally let Bella's arm go the second they reached the elevator.

They all stepped in and Armani slid right next to Alice who seemed to be a little uneasy by her, slightly moving left to right like she couldn't stand still, and that amused Armani in her pissed off state.

Right now she couldn't get the answers she wanted from the horses mouth even if she knew them already but at that moment she could at least make the people uncomfortable.

So now they all stood awkwardly on the elevator, everyone standing far away from each other besides Armani who had her arms crossed treating the ride like it was a nuisance to her, of you didn't count the people that was making her feel that way.

"Bella's sister huh," Alice gave her another smile.

"I'm sure you heard me when I spoke to Edward." Armani ignored her, proceeding to fix her cloak that seemed to be slipping at the moment.

"Welcome," they walked out an a woman stood up smiling at them.

"Fucking hell," Armani rolled her eyes, she watched as the woman stared in disbelief as she walked through.

"Armani?" She whispered, a little excited but had to refrain herself.

"Or dessert." Jane chuckled and Armani shrugged she heard their little conversation and thought it was stupid to ask about it.

Jane then proceeded to open a set of doors, a loud creak coming from them as Armani proceeded to snatched Bella by her arm again, ignoring her struggles once again.

"Jane, your sent to get one and come back with two and two halves." Armani snorted.

"I guess time doesn't make a person wise," Armani smirked, "because everyone knows that two halves make a whole, you were better off just saying three." Armani ignored the heated galre she earned and proceeded to walk through the place like she owned it with Bella tied to her side.