chapter 11

"I like this place" Clint says walking inside the new avengers headquarters. "I take all the credit" pepper says before tony could say anything. "It's nice, anyways my room Tony?" Natasha says shooting a little glance around.

"second floor west wing, you and Stevie have rooms beside each other" tony says in a baby voice. Steve comes walking beside Tony and flicks him in the back of the head.

"OUCH"

"Banner, you have a whole basement suite down there, with a lab and then there is a dehulk room beside it" Tony points over to the door right ahead of them. The rest of the avengers are already off checking out everywhere and finding their room by themselves unlike some people...

Pepper walks in, heels clicking every step she makes. Tony looks behind him smiling and Pepper returns the smile and links to his arm. "Tony? My room?" Happy questions and Tony just looks back and smirks "Find it yourself haps"

Pepper and Tony step on the Glass elevator and Tony waves at a unhappy Happy. They get to their floor in the matter of 7 seconds.

They reached their room "wow it looks even better than the picture..." pepper turns to tony giving him a kiss on the cheek before he flops onto the bed "the bed is heavenly". 
"Considering the price it should be...." Tony chuckles.

Tony smiled and jumped on the bed next to Pepper and laid his head down on Pepper's chest and sighed. "I just realized that we have to go back to the tower everyday just to work" Tony groans, Pepper laughs in response "at least you don't have to do paperwork 24/7" she looks at tony.

"I have suit for you in the basement if you wanna get in with the action, we can be the iron couple" he smiles at the nickname. Pepper returns the smile and rubs his head.

After a while Tony is napping and Pepper walks out of the room rolling up her sleeves.
She walks inside the kitchen and starts boiling the water for spaghetti and chops some veggies for the sauce.

20 mins later Pepper has dinner ready and she starts to sets the table. She hears footsteps just to be greeted with Bucky sticking his metal arm in the pot. "WHAT ARE YOU-" and the spaghetti is already on Sam's face. Steve walks in and runs up to Sam and picks the spaghetti off his face and chases Bucky with it. Sam takes a handful of spaghetti and chases after Bucky too.

After running around for a while the whole pot is basically all over the floor Sam and Steve managed to trip Bucky and smoosh spaghetti on his face. Natasha walks into the scene and picks up Sam and Steve by the ear and sits them down then goes back to where Bucky is and picks him up by the ear too.

"Holy what's going- HAHAHAHAHAH A NATASHA LECTURE AWESOME I WANNA SEE THIS" Tony says laughing as soon as he sees the three.

"Clean this up, or I will break your necks" Natasha warns and the boys get up and immediately start cleaning.

"What a day" Tony's says chuckling.

(5 years later) Peter is 15
-
-
-

"Hey loser" MJ says while putting an arm around peter. Peter gives MJ a weird look "hello MJ...planning on doing anything today".

context context context I know, MJ won't stop talking about this girl named willow in our history class. Willow is all MJ talks about, like she talks about her 24/7.

not kidding when I say 24/7...

[last night]

MJ: OMFG DID YOU SEE WILLOW TODAY IN HISTORY

Peter: Yes MJ of course I did she is in our history class

MJ: SHE IS SO HOT LIKE-

Peter: LEMME GUESS YOU WNATED TO PUT "rAiL mE" AT THE END

MJ: I'm surprised your innocent ass would even type such words

Peter: MJ this is about you not me SHUT UPPPPP

MJ: yeah yeah anyways back to my rant

MJ: I WOULD GIVE HER MY BLUE CANDIES

MJ: IMAGINE MY FAV SWEATER ON HER

MJ: ME, SHY MJ WOULD STAND ON A DESK AND SING A TAYLOR SWIFT LOVE SONG TO HER IN FRONT EVERYONE

MJ: CANT YOU SEE IM THE ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU!!!

MJ: BEEN HER ALL ALONG SO WHY CANT TOU SEEEEEEEEEE

MJ: YOU BELONG WITH ME

MJ: you belong with me.

Peter: ask Ned for some love songs because I'm not sure that would be the greatest to sing in front of everyone.
[seen 6:48pm]

[3:16am]

MJ: OH MY JESUS THIS WOMAN MAKES THIRST TRAPS OMFGGGDBEHJWJS

MJ: ALERT PETER ALERT

Peter: ITS THREE IN THE MORNING WTF

MJ: YEAH YEAH BUT LIKE WILLOW MAKES THIRST TRAPS

Peter: UGHHHH WHY WONT YOU JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY?

MJ: UHHHHHHHH NAH

Peter: goodnight MJ...

-
-
-

"Sup Ned" MJ says in her normal plain voice.

Ned shoots MJ a very exaggerated disappointed look "MJ I've barely slept because if you" Peter looks between them in confusion "she wouldn't stop talking about- umph" MJ slaps a hand over Neds mouth.

"shut up she's right there" MJ says through her teeth. A couple feet away stood Willow with her black wavy hair and her light blue eyes wearing her lavender purple knitted sweater. Peter just spun around and shoved his fist in his mouth trying not to laugh.

Ned drags MJ back to where Peter is "god MJ you need to stop-" Peter is interrupted when Willow comes over to MJ "Michelle right? I knitted a sweater that reminded me of you so uh...want it?" MJ takes it "Thanks".

"no problem, see you in history" willow leaves with a smile.

Both Ned and Peter wrap their arms around her shoulders and take her to an benches knowing what she was going to, fr-

"OH MY GOD-"

-eak out.

"I'm literally shaking" MJ lifts her shaking hands.

But Peter and Ned didn't even give a glance at MJ... their glances were on someone else...

——————————
THIS IS UNEDITED BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT RN SO ILL FIX IT LATERRRR

HAHAHAHAHAHHA ANOTHER CHAPTER LETS GOOOOOOOOO

HAVE ANY OF YALL SEEN BLACK WIDOW?

I WATCHED IT AND I LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTT

ANYWAYS LOVE YALL

-n <3