6

"So you and lil bit still going to school tomorrow?" Jesse asked while aggressively eating his cereal, like damn bruh thats all you

"So you and lil bit still going to school tomorrow?" Jesse asked while aggressively eating his cereal, like damn bruh thats all you. "I mean, yeah, we gotta graduate, we entering exam season", "You can't take a few weeks off or some shit?", "It's almost the end of the sem, no" I chuckled. "But your face is all jacked up and shit, that dude fucked you all the way up", he said, making me mug him.

"If you don't shut the fuck up. And you better not say no shit like that to Skip either, I get your humour cause you forced yourself in my life from childhood so I adapted to it but she ain't adapt to it yet, aight?", he smacked his lips before responding, "Man aint nobody gon say shit to Skip you make it seem like im an asshole or something, lil bit gon be aight I ain't gonna say nun foul to her", "Yeah I bet you won't say shit cause lil bit your lil baby" I teased him.

"Why you wanna see a nigga simpl so bad? It be your own people I swear", he shook his head making me laugh, "Well as soon as you accept that simping is on the future calander she coming for you" I said shrugging, he hummed before attempting to say under his breath, "And i'll be waiting" but I heard it, a goofy grin spread across my face, which he saw, immediately rolling his eyes, "Man shut the hell up Saij", "My best friend in love" I play pouted before adding, "They grow up so fast", "Saija shut the fuck up she's coming" he whispered aggressively, making me laugh at his nervousness, "Aight don't say no stupid shit either", "For sure.", he assured.

"Damn lil bit he fucked your shit up too you look like shit" he blurted out making me look at him with wide eyes before slapping him upside his head, "What the hell did we literally just talk about?" I whispered aggressively, "It slipped my bad", "I'm sorry lil bit", he said while walking towards an unamused Skip who was now mugging him hard as hell.

I sat back in my seat and watched how they interacted with one another with an eyebrow raised as he wrapped his hands around her waist, where they stood comfortably for a few seconds like this was a familiar position.

Shiiiid, let me find out.

My eyes caught Cami's and she silently told me that it's not like that, I simply nodded not believing that but also acknowledging that if it was that she'd tell Janelle and I at some point. "How are y'all getting to school tomorrow?" Jesse asked breaking my train of thought, "What you mean, I just figured you let us drive one of your cars" I smiled sweetly making him scoff, "Got me fucked up all my shit is custom, I'll take you to get some cars later today" he proclaimed making me mug him, "You not buying me a car Devin, you already done way too much for me in my life for me already, no.", "For the record I definitely don't mind being bought a car" Skip interjected, "You were gonna get one regardless lil bit, and so are you Saij. You must think I give a fuck, I don't know why you would think, that only reason why im telling you is so you could pick yours out before I pull up with sum ugly ass shit that licenceplate says '4saija', This was a good talk I'll be back later though gotta go meet up with this young nigga who I want to be my right hand".