Hogsmeade

it was Hogsmeade weekend. I was very excited because it was snowing outside. I loved the snow. I got up went to my room and changed into:

 I got up went to my room and changed into:

This outfit

I went down to the great hall with my form which was already signed by my parents. I saw Blaise pansy and Draco already there waiting for me. Draco offered me his hand I accepted it happily.

We got on to the train and we started talking." Did you hear Sirius black is more near to the school"Blaise said?"I hope it takes saint pottah away" Draco said popping the p."Where do you guys wanna go?"Pansy asks trying the change the topic."I am thinking of going to Zonko's joke shop to gift the twin some prank supplies And some for myself also."I said and all of them started to stare at me"Did I say something wrong?"I asked not getting a hint."Why do you entertain those blood traitors".Draco said piercing through my eyes with his sharp glare.

This was the last straw. Someone disrespecting the twins in front of me UH... NO WAY!

I jumped up from the seat."Draco Lucius Malfoy you did just not say that. You know what First they have got a name Second you are no one to judge them they are the purest of heart. I can't believe it. I'm sorry...Bye.You can always get another girl to take to Hogsmeade "I said fuming with anger and bursting out from the door.

I went out and sat in another compartment with some first years."Will, you already go or should I hex you" They all ran out of the compartment. I wiped away my tears as I saw the beautiful village of Hogsmeade through the window.

Draco's pov

She ran out of the compartment before I could say anything. What does she mean by getting another girl?" bro you fucked up real good.".Thanks for remaining me Blaise" I said getting out of the compartment following her he was sitting a few compartments away from us I saw her through the window on the door she was looking out the window she wiped her tears away.GOD, now I wish I never spoke I feel so bad.

 As soon as she got up from her seat ready to get off the train I ran away back to my compartment.

Back to Y/N's POV

I felt someone peeking through the window the train stopped. I got out of my compartment. Great now I'll have to spend the whole day at Hogsmeade alone. Someone came from my back and said "Heard you got into a fight with Malfoy for us"The person whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

"Yes."I said."And you are alone now" George said."I guess so" I said slowly."Great, you're coming with us" Fred said as we reached Hogsmeade. I saw Draco staring at me from the corner of his eye and I decided to say"Okay".

The twins dragged me into Zonko's shop. I looked around searching for the perfect prank toys.

The twins snatched me away and said "Want to prank MALFOY" they both grinned"With what?" I asked evil smirking at them."With this" they said picking up a green dye box."Perfect" I said.

I took the green dye and two prank baskets for the twins and wrapped them in a gift wrapper. I met the twins outside.

"We were thinking of taking you to the three broomsticks for some butterbeer, "They both said in a unison."Sure"I said following the twins towards the three broomsticks.

As soon as I entered The three broomsticks I saw Draco on a table with ....ASTORIA.Seriously he couldn't find any better. as soon as he saw him staring he looked at Astoria and started to lean in.

SON OF A BITC... my thoughts were interrupted by the twins dragging me towards a table.

"We don't want to cause drama here right," George said pulling up a seat for me."Thank you" I said placing my stuff on the ground.

The day went by playing with the twins in the snow. And having fun.

Draco wanted to play it this way sure game on.

A/N

What do you think what's gonna happen next.😏😏