Again here :)

-Timeskip-

(After dinner) Sorry, I am not in a mood to write today:(

I went up to my room. I lighted some candles, took a shower. Then I did my meditation and laid down ready to shift. I lay down started my method and soon I felt tingles in my body again that feeling someone pushing my arm and I open my eyes.

"Wake up!!!,Your parents are here!!"Draco says. "I'm up I'm up!!"I say getting up. "Good now quickly change your parents are waiting! "He says yelling in my ear. "Gosh Okay Get Out!!"I yell back in his ear. He gets out of the room and I get dressed in:

It works every time now for me I said happily looking towards my mirror :)

I ran downstairs to meet my parents (you kept them same as your cr).

"Mom Dad!" I yelled running into their arms.

"We missed you sweetie" my dad said letting me go.

I greeted cissy and Lucius.

"Y/N I needed to tell you umm...."Lucius stopped and looked me in my eyes i could tell he was a little worried for telling it to me.

"I'm Sure I'll understand Lucius just tell me "I said trying to ease it for him.

"It was not our choice but Some death eaters are gonna be here too But that's not the problem the problem is the Greengrass family is also coming, It was not my choice the dark lord forced it on me I hope you understand" Lucius said.

I was shocked I mean its not his fault he was forced.But I swear I saw a little smile crept on Draco's face .He quickly hid it when I looked at him. But my main concern was not him at the moment it was ASTORIA.

"I understand Lucius "I said giving him a reassuring smile which he returned.

"But let's not let that ruin our party go get ready!!Guests are gonna be here soon" My mother said happily.

I happily ran up to my room. I was of course excited as I was the date of Draco to the ball. I got in my room and started getting ready.