Back home

Listen to this while reading the chapter!

In the past week, I have started to become close friends with the golden trio. We would usually go together on walks outside and I pulled many pranks with the twins. I always tried my best to avoid Draco and the others. They had become close with Astoria and seemed to have replaced her for me. Not complaining liked to hang out with the golden trio. Hermione seemed like a very close friend to me. Pansy told me many times to come back. But I would always ignore her. Christmas was near. The accident with Sirius was a big deal the golden trio handled it themselves.

"So when are you going to prank Malfoy with the dye"The twins asked me on the train back home.

"I don't know I'll use it at the right time at the right time," I said."Oh here I bought these for you" I said handing them the gift baskets from Zonko's."You really know us" they both said. I smiled. I had given Hermione some books, Ron a sweet basket, and harry a red emerald ring.

The train stopped I got out waved my goodbyes to the twins and the golden trio.

I walked a little deeper into the crowd and someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me. A few moments later I was in front of the Malfoy's it was Draco who dragged me I shook my hand away from his grasp. I went towards cissy and hugged her "I missed you cissy" I said to her still in her embrace."You look charming" Lucius said as I shook his hand(Yes we are on good terms with Lucius)."Your parents were a bit busy, so we came to pick you up" Cissy said looking at the distance and anger radiating between me and Draco."Something wrong" Cissy said questioning us."No not at all" I said."Oh ok," Cissy said.

-Timeskip-

(Arriving at the manor)

"Mum dad!!" I nearly shout running towards my parents and embracing them in a hug."We missed you kido" dad said."Me too"I said happier than ever."I'm sorry but we'll have to go to attend some meetings throughout the vacation" my mother says as I sigh in sadness."We'll send you presents" Cissy says coming towards me."No problem" I say hiding my tears away."I guess we have to go" Lucius said taking their trunks out the door.

And just like that, they left.

The coldness of the manor engulfed me."So with potter now huh"Draco said. UGH, I almost forgot he was here I picked up my trunk and went towards my room upstairs which was in front of Draco's room. Could this vacation get any worse? I thought to myself as I shut my door. 

My room:

I plopped down on my bed

I plopped down on my bed. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I someone playing the piano in the living room. Of course, it was Draco he was playing snowman by Sia.

I went down and saw the blond playing the piano and singing and not trying to give him a hint that I am here I listened to him when he stopped he said "I am going to have some guests over hope it okay for you as Astoria's gonna come".

ASTORIA ....as soon as I heard her name I ran up to my room and closed the door with a loud thud and cried my bed.

it was around six when a house-elf came into my room and gave me some coffee. I grabbed the coffee and decided to go down to the park to have some peaceful time as soon as I stepped out of my room he also stepped out Draco.

We looked into the eyes of each other for a moment when I finally broke the eye contact and rushed downstairs and outside with my coffee. I ran out to the beautiful colorful backyard which has a blanket of cherry blossoms on the ground.

Kinda like this:

Lucius had planted these for me when I was five and I loved cherry blossoms

I was so happy seeing the same place of my childhood I quickly drank my coffee and put the cup on a bench and started dancing kicking the flowers which were on the ground I was so full of joy when I fell on the grass and giggled and had a nice evening.

Draco's POV

Mum said I have to take care of her. I was in my room thinking what she meant by that. I decided to go out to enjoy the sun. I saw her as I stepped out of my room her eyes were red and puffed from crying I felt bad. She ran out and I knew where she was going to I went towards the window at the back of my room and saw her dancing while kicking the flowers and having a nice time I wished I could go out there hug her forget all the worries in life and dance with her but I can't.

Back to y/n's pov

Dinner went smoothly as I asked the house-elf to give me my food in my room I was excited to meet pansy and Blaise although I had a fight with Draco doesn't mean I will forget them.

A/N

The next chapter is going to be very interesting. There's a new person coming to any guesses??